Universal Pals Around with "Shy Guy"
Keeps heaping up new comedic projects after recently snatching "Little Lover Boy" and "Baby Mama", Universal Pictures is set to develop one more titled "Shy Guy" based on spec script written by Dan Greaney and Jeff Poliquin, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Using a basic premise of two characters with extremely different lifestyles, the picture follows a shy, retiring bookbinder as he tries to resist the efforts conducted by his impulsive, hard-partying brother to pull him out of his shell. No names have been cast yet, but it is confirmed that Jay Roach will produce via his Everyman Pictures alongside Jennifer Perini.
One of ten major film studios in Hollywood, Universal Pictures is the main motion picture production/distribution arm of Universal Studios, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. Its latest comedic production, "Man of the Year", is now showing in theaters and so far has grossed around $12 million in domestic market.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role