Universal Pals Around with "Shy Guy"
Keeps heaping up new comedic projects after recently snatching "Little Lover Boy" and "Baby Mama", Universal Pictures is set to develop one more titled "Shy Guy" based on spec script written by Dan Greaney and Jeff Poliquin, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Using a basic premise of two characters with extremely different lifestyles, the picture follows a shy, retiring bookbinder as he tries to resist the efforts conducted by his impulsive, hard-partying brother to pull him out of his shell. No names have been cast yet, but it is confirmed that Jay Roach will produce via his Everyman Pictures alongside Jennifer Perini.
One of ten major film studios in Hollywood, Universal Pictures is the main motion picture production/distribution arm of Universal Studios, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. Its latest comedic production, "Man of the Year", is now showing in theaters and so far has grossed around $12 million in domestic market.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom