Universal Pals Around with "Shy Guy"
Keeps heaping up new comedic projects after recently snatching "Little Lover Boy" and "Baby Mama", Universal Pictures is set to develop one more titled "Shy Guy" based on spec script written by Dan Greaney and Jeff Poliquin, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Using a basic premise of two characters with extremely different lifestyles, the picture follows a shy, retiring bookbinder as he tries to resist the efforts conducted by his impulsive, hard-partying brother to pull him out of his shell. No names have been cast yet, but it is confirmed that Jay Roach will produce via his Everyman Pictures alongside Jennifer Perini.
One of ten major film studios in Hollywood, Universal Pictures is the main motion picture production/distribution arm of Universal Studios, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. Its latest comedic production, "Man of the Year", is now showing in theaters and so far has grossed around $12 million in domestic market.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set