Universal Pals Around with "Shy Guy"
Keeps heaping up new comedic projects after recently snatching "Little Lover Boy" and "Baby Mama", Universal Pictures is set to develop one more titled "Shy Guy" based on spec script written by Dan Greaney and Jeff Poliquin, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Using a basic premise of two characters with extremely different lifestyles, the picture follows a shy, retiring bookbinder as he tries to resist the efforts conducted by his impulsive, hard-partying brother to pull him out of his shell. No names have been cast yet, but it is confirmed that Jay Roach will produce via his Everyman Pictures alongside Jennifer Perini.
One of ten major film studios in Hollywood, Universal Pictures is the main motion picture production/distribution arm of Universal Studios, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. Its latest comedic production, "Man of the Year", is now showing in theaters and so far has grossed around $12 million in domestic market.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'