Universal Pals Around with "Shy Guy"
Keeps heaping up new comedic projects after recently snatching "Little Lover Boy" and "Baby Mama", Universal Pictures is set to develop one more titled "Shy Guy" based on spec script written by Dan Greaney and Jeff Poliquin, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Using a basic premise of two characters with extremely different lifestyles, the picture follows a shy, retiring bookbinder as he tries to resist the efforts conducted by his impulsive, hard-partying brother to pull him out of his shell. No names have been cast yet, but it is confirmed that Jay Roach will produce via his Everyman Pictures alongside Jennifer Perini.
One of ten major film studios in Hollywood, Universal Pictures is the main motion picture production/distribution arm of Universal Studios, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. Its latest comedic production, "Man of the Year", is now showing in theaters and so far has grossed around $12 million in domestic market.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed