Bruce Willis Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Emmy Award-winning actor Bruce Willis was honored Monday Oct 16th with star No. 2,321 along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Thus, the actor has his star unveiled on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
"I used to come down here and look at these stars and I could never quite figure out what you were supposed to do to get one," Willis said. "Time has passed and now here I am doing this, and I'm still excited. I'm still excited to be an actor."
His three daughters Scout, Rumer and Tallulah and former wife Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher, and friends Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, Don Johnson and Sylvester Stallone were among the crowd watching the ceremony.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart