Bruce Willis Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Emmy Award-winning actor Bruce Willis was honored Monday Oct 16th with star No. 2,321 along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Thus, the actor has his star unveiled on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
"I used to come down here and look at these stars and I could never quite figure out what you were supposed to do to get one," Willis said. "Time has passed and now here I am doing this, and I'm still excited. I'm still excited to be an actor."
His three daughters Scout, Rumer and Tallulah and former wife Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher, and friends Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, Don Johnson and Sylvester Stallone were among the crowd watching the ceremony.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!