Bruce Willis Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Emmy Award-winning actor Bruce Willis was honored Monday Oct 16th with star No. 2,321 along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Thus, the actor has his star unveiled on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
"I used to come down here and look at these stars and I could never quite figure out what you were supposed to do to get one," Willis said. "Time has passed and now here I am doing this, and I'm still excited. I'm still excited to be an actor."
His three daughters Scout, Rumer and Tallulah and former wife Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher, and friends Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, Don Johnson and Sylvester Stallone were among the crowd watching the ceremony.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'