Bruce Willis Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Emmy Award-winning actor Bruce Willis was honored Monday Oct 16th with star No. 2,321 along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Thus, the actor has his star unveiled on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
"I used to come down here and look at these stars and I could never quite figure out what you were supposed to do to get one," Willis said. "Time has passed and now here I am doing this, and I'm still excited. I'm still excited to be an actor."
His three daughters Scout, Rumer and Tallulah and former wife Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher, and friends Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, Don Johnson and Sylvester Stallone were among the crowd watching the ceremony.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier