Bruce Willis Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Emmy Award-winning actor Bruce Willis was honored Monday Oct 16th with star No. 2,321 along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Thus, the actor has his star unveiled on Hollywood Boulevard in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
"I used to come down here and look at these stars and I could never quite figure out what you were supposed to do to get one," Willis said. "Time has passed and now here I am doing this, and I'm still excited. I'm still excited to be an actor."
His three daughters Scout, Rumer and Tallulah and former wife Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher, and friends Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, Don Johnson and Sylvester Stallone were among the crowd watching the ceremony.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens