Oliver Stone Leads "Jawbreaker" Team
Oliver Stone is dealing with terrorism again. Fresh from directing "World Trade Center" for Paramount Pictures, the prominent filmmaker is set to once again collaborate with the giant company to make "Jawbreaker", a big screen project focusing on America's response to the terrorist attacks with the invasion of Afghanistan and hunt for Osama Bin Laden.
Attached to work on the script is Cyrus Nowrasteh who will pen the second draft of the picture after the first made by Ralph Pezzullo. It will be developed based in part on a 2005 memoir written by Gary Bernsten, the CIA field commander during the invasion, and Pezzullo
Stone, a three-time Oscar winning director and screenwriter, is known to make film features which often concern political matters and are sometimes critical of the U.S government, notably that of "JFK." For "Jawbreaker", he, however, cautioned that the picture is one of several projects he percolates as he hasn't locked his next film yet.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour