Oliver Stone Leads "Jawbreaker" Team
Oliver Stone is dealing with terrorism again. Fresh from directing "World Trade Center" for Paramount Pictures, the prominent filmmaker is set to once again collaborate with the giant company to make "Jawbreaker", a big screen project focusing on America's response to the terrorist attacks with the invasion of Afghanistan and hunt for Osama Bin Laden.
Attached to work on the script is Cyrus Nowrasteh who will pen the second draft of the picture after the first made by Ralph Pezzullo. It will be developed based in part on a 2005 memoir written by Gary Bernsten, the CIA field commander during the invasion, and Pezzullo
Stone, a three-time Oscar winning director and screenwriter, is known to make film features which often concern political matters and are sometimes critical of the U.S government, notably that of "JFK." For "Jawbreaker", he, however, cautioned that the picture is one of several projects he percolates as he hasn't locked his next film yet.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'