Oliver Stone Leads "Jawbreaker" Team
Oliver Stone is dealing with terrorism again. Fresh from directing "World Trade Center" for Paramount Pictures, the prominent filmmaker is set to once again collaborate with the giant company to make "Jawbreaker", a big screen project focusing on America's response to the terrorist attacks with the invasion of Afghanistan and hunt for Osama Bin Laden.
Attached to work on the script is Cyrus Nowrasteh who will pen the second draft of the picture after the first made by Ralph Pezzullo. It will be developed based in part on a 2005 memoir written by Gary Bernsten, the CIA field commander during the invasion, and Pezzullo
Stone, a three-time Oscar winning director and screenwriter, is known to make film features which often concern political matters and are sometimes critical of the U.S government, notably that of "JFK." For "Jawbreaker", he, however, cautioned that the picture is one of several projects he percolates as he hasn't locked his next film yet.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones