Madonna and Guy Ritchie Flew Out of Malawi Sans Adopted Son
Just after gaining preliminary custody of a 1-year-old Malawian boy, Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie flew out of the southern African country Friday Oct 13th at 2 a.m. without their adopted son David Banda. The child reportedly has been left in the care of Madonna's entourage.
Meanwhile, Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg confirmed the adoption plans, released a statement confirming, "Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie have been granted custody of their son David. Final legal arrangements are being made to bring him home to his new family".
However, David has to remain in Malawi because, according to a senior immigration official, "immigration is still trying to process his passport". Malawian officials, moreover, also said that the child's departure had been delayed because final legal arrangements were still being made and for procedural reasons.
David would later on join Madonna, who left addresses in London and Los Angeles, where government officials can reach her and monitor the boy's progress in foster care for 18 months in line with the conditions in the order.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'