Madonna and Guy Ritchie Flew Out of Malawi Sans Adopted Son
Just after gaining preliminary custody of a 1-year-old Malawian boy, Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie flew out of the southern African country Friday Oct 13th at 2 a.m. without their adopted son David Banda. The child reportedly has been left in the care of Madonna's entourage.
Meanwhile, Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg confirmed the adoption plans, released a statement confirming, "Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie have been granted custody of their son David. Final legal arrangements are being made to bring him home to his new family".
However, David has to remain in Malawi because, according to a senior immigration official, "immigration is still trying to process his passport". Malawian officials, moreover, also said that the child's departure had been delayed because final legal arrangements were still being made and for procedural reasons.
David would later on join Madonna, who left addresses in London and Los Angeles, where government officials can reach her and monitor the boy's progress in foster care for 18 months in line with the conditions in the order.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked