Screen Gems Gets "Armored"
Landing another deal, Screen Gems is set to develop a new film project titled "Armored" as it has successfully secured rights to this James V. Simpson's spec script.
Intended to be a gritty drama, the feature takes a look on a young armored car guard who gets persuaded by his veteran cohorts to empty a truck containing $10 million. So far, there are no confirmations yet dealing with the cast members and director.
In the meantime, Buckaroo Entertainment's Sam Raimi and Josh Donen will both serve as producers alongside Dan Farah of Farah Films while Chris Lemos and Luis Guerrero are executive producing.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur