"Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" Was A Mistake
No body's perfect and Nick Lachey is just one among the many people who once make a mistake in their life. The singer, during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Wednesday Oct 11th, admitted MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" was a mistake.
Slammed the reality show as a "dumb idea", Lachey insisting it was partly responsible for breaking up his marriage to Jessica Simpson. "It was among the dumber ideas I think I've ever seen executed in history", he told Letterman. "For a while we actually enjoyed doing the show (but) it just got to a place where it was so invasive, it became a problem."
Asked if the show contributed to the split, Lachey hinted "You know that's one of those things where I think until you get enough hindsight and enough clarity and perspective, I don't think you can really know what happened. But, I certainly think it was probably a factor."
After all, the divorce insisted he is still friendly with his ex-wife, claiming "I think both of us have handled it about as well as we possibly could, under the microscope that we're under and everything. But, I think, again, with time, it'll give us a better opportunity to redefine our relationship."
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'