"Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" Was A Mistake
No body's perfect and Nick Lachey is just one among the many people who once make a mistake in their life. The singer, during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Wednesday Oct 11th, admitted MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" was a mistake.
Slammed the reality show as a "dumb idea", Lachey insisting it was partly responsible for breaking up his marriage to Jessica Simpson. "It was among the dumber ideas I think I've ever seen executed in history", he told Letterman. "For a while we actually enjoyed doing the show (but) it just got to a place where it was so invasive, it became a problem."
Asked if the show contributed to the split, Lachey hinted "You know that's one of those things where I think until you get enough hindsight and enough clarity and perspective, I don't think you can really know what happened. But, I certainly think it was probably a factor."
After all, the divorce insisted he is still friendly with his ex-wife, claiming "I think both of us have handled it about as well as we possibly could, under the microscope that we're under and everything. But, I think, again, with time, it'll give us a better opportunity to redefine our relationship."
More Nick Lachey News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video