"Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" Was A Mistake
No body's perfect and Nick Lachey is just one among the many people who once make a mistake in their life. The singer, during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Wednesday Oct 11th, admitted MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" was a mistake.
Slammed the reality show as a "dumb idea", Lachey insisting it was partly responsible for breaking up his marriage to Jessica Simpson. "It was among the dumber ideas I think I've ever seen executed in history", he told Letterman. "For a while we actually enjoyed doing the show (but) it just got to a place where it was so invasive, it became a problem."
Asked if the show contributed to the split, Lachey hinted "You know that's one of those things where I think until you get enough hindsight and enough clarity and perspective, I don't think you can really know what happened. But, I certainly think it was probably a factor."
After all, the divorce insisted he is still friendly with his ex-wife, claiming "I think both of us have handled it about as well as we possibly could, under the microscope that we're under and everything. But, I think, again, with time, it'll give us a better opportunity to redefine our relationship."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors