Sara Evans Files for Divorce, Quits 'Dancing' Show
Sara Evans is quite good at making sensation. The country singer comes up Thursday Oct 12th with two shocking news. The first one is that she filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske, while the other one is that she has decided to pull out of the "Dancing with the Stars" competition.
Question why is answered by the music star's publicist who on that same day released a statement, saying "Recent events that shed light on the status of her marriage prompted Ms. Evans to make the filing, which was registered today (October 12) with a court in Tennessee, where Evans resides."
Evans and Schelske got married in 1993 and have three children together. And on her leaving the TV show, the representative explained that the beauty needed "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time" adding "Ms. Evans hopes her fans and TV viewers...will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo