Sara Evans Files for Divorce, Quits 'Dancing' Show
Sara Evans is quite good at making sensation. The country singer comes up Thursday Oct 12th with two shocking news. The first one is that she filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske, while the other one is that she has decided to pull out of the "Dancing with the Stars" competition.
Question why is answered by the music star's publicist who on that same day released a statement, saying "Recent events that shed light on the status of her marriage prompted Ms. Evans to make the filing, which was registered today (October 12) with a court in Tennessee, where Evans resides."
Evans and Schelske got married in 1993 and have three children together. And on her leaving the TV show, the representative explained that the beauty needed "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time" adding "Ms. Evans hopes her fans and TV viewers...will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist