Sara Evans Files for Divorce, Quits 'Dancing' Show
Sara Evans is quite good at making sensation. The country singer comes up Thursday Oct 12th with two shocking news. The first one is that she filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske, while the other one is that she has decided to pull out of the "Dancing with the Stars" competition.
Question why is answered by the music star's publicist who on that same day released a statement, saying "Recent events that shed light on the status of her marriage prompted Ms. Evans to make the filing, which was registered today (October 12) with a court in Tennessee, where Evans resides."
Evans and Schelske got married in 1993 and have three children together. And on her leaving the TV show, the representative explained that the beauty needed "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time" adding "Ms. Evans hopes her fans and TV viewers...will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences