Sara Evans Files for Divorce, Quits 'Dancing' Show
Sara Evans is quite good at making sensation. The country singer comes up Thursday Oct 12th with two shocking news. The first one is that she filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske, while the other one is that she has decided to pull out of the "Dancing with the Stars" competition.
Question why is answered by the music star's publicist who on that same day released a statement, saying "Recent events that shed light on the status of her marriage prompted Ms. Evans to make the filing, which was registered today (October 12) with a court in Tennessee, where Evans resides."
Evans and Schelske got married in 1993 and have three children together. And on her leaving the TV show, the representative explained that the beauty needed "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time" adding "Ms. Evans hopes her fans and TV viewers...will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked