Country Singer Josh Turner Celebrates New Baby, No. 1 Hit
Good news apparently comes in twos for Josh Turner. For one thing, the country singer is celebrating the arrival of his first child with wife Jennifer Ford Turner, while at the same time also is cheering his No. 1 hit.
Turner and Jennifer welcomed their first child, a baby boy, last Friday Oct 6th at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. Hampton Otis Turner weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz., the singer's label MCM announced, adding that both mother and child are fine and now at home.
Also during the week, Turner is having a #1 hit. "Would You Go With Me" off his latest CD "Your Man" is parked at the top of the charts again this week, leading the LP to be certified Platinum.
"I have been so blessed in my career and my life," the star says on his site. "It means so much to me that my family is here to celebrate this special occasion with me".
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story