Country Singer Josh Turner Celebrates New Baby, No. 1 Hit
Good news apparently comes in twos for Josh Turner. For one thing, the country singer is celebrating the arrival of his first child with wife Jennifer Ford Turner, while at the same time also is cheering his No. 1 hit.
Turner and Jennifer welcomed their first child, a baby boy, last Friday Oct 6th at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. Hampton Otis Turner weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz., the singer's label MCM announced, adding that both mother and child are fine and now at home.
Also during the week, Turner is having a #1 hit. "Would You Go With Me" off his latest CD "Your Man" is parked at the top of the charts again this week, leading the LP to be certified Platinum.
"I have been so blessed in my career and my life," the star says on his site. "It means so much to me that my family is here to celebrate this special occasion with me".
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen