Country Singer Josh Turner Celebrates New Baby, No. 1 Hit
Good news apparently comes in twos for Josh Turner. For one thing, the country singer is celebrating the arrival of his first child with wife Jennifer Ford Turner, while at the same time also is cheering his No. 1 hit.
Turner and Jennifer welcomed their first child, a baby boy, last Friday Oct 6th at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. Hampton Otis Turner weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz., the singer's label MCM announced, adding that both mother and child are fine and now at home.
Also during the week, Turner is having a #1 hit. "Would You Go With Me" off his latest CD "Your Man" is parked at the top of the charts again this week, leading the LP to be certified Platinum.
"I have been so blessed in my career and my life," the star says on his site. "It means so much to me that my family is here to celebrate this special occasion with me".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says