Country Singer Josh Turner Celebrates New Baby, No. 1 Hit
Good news apparently comes in twos for Josh Turner. For one thing, the country singer is celebrating the arrival of his first child with wife Jennifer Ford Turner, while at the same time also is cheering his No. 1 hit.
Turner and Jennifer welcomed their first child, a baby boy, last Friday Oct 6th at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. Hampton Otis Turner weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz., the singer's label MCM announced, adding that both mother and child are fine and now at home.
Also during the week, Turner is having a #1 hit. "Would You Go With Me" off his latest CD "Your Man" is parked at the top of the charts again this week, leading the LP to be certified Platinum.
"I have been so blessed in my career and my life," the star says on his site. "It means so much to me that my family is here to celebrate this special occasion with me".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3