Hilary Duff and Boyfriend Joel Madden Are Being Stalked, Sought Restraining Orders
These days are tough for Hilary Duff to pass. The actress claims she is fearing for her life, alleging in a court documents she and boyfriend, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden, are being stalked by two men, one a paparazzi and the other a homeless man.
Papers filed Thursday Oct 12th in Los Angeles Superior Court stated that a 19-year-old Russian emigre named Max "Doe" came to the United States "for the sole purpose of meeting and becoming romantically involved with Ms. Duff." The man "admitted to being 'obsessed' with her, has stated his intention of 'removing' his 'enemies' (i.e. those who prevent him from being with her)."
Furthermore, the court documents stated that Max has also revealed "his intention of purchasing a weapon, and has threatened to kill himself and to engage in dramatic actions to get her attention", while stated his belief that "Hilary is in love with him and that Joel Madden stands in their way".
Duff and Madden additionally also named Max's roommate, 50-year-old David Joseph Klein, as another suspect, claiming him as the one who passed Max's foreboding messages along to Duff. All in all, the celebrity couple is seeking restraining orders against the two men, while at the same time also seeking at least 100 yards worth of protection for Duff's sister, Haylie Duff, and mom, Susan Duff, and Madden's twin brother and band mate, Benji Madden.
In other Duff news, the singer-actress will have her first studio album since her self-titled sophomore effort in 2004 hit the market by February next year. In the meantime she also is filming her new film project, "War Inc." alongside fellow actor John Cusack.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3