Jennifer Aniston Set All the Records Straight
Jennifer Aniston breaks her silence, so you better listen to her carefully. Contrary to rumors, the actress, during a taping for a forthcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Wednesday Oct 11th, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn.
One of the show audiences tells People that Jenn did indicate to the talk show queen that she and Vince are not engaged and yet "still on".
The star, who appeared on the Show to promote "Room 10", the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, also rubbished the rumor that she had gotten breast implants. Jenn, on the other hand, claimed that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Well, is that all acceptable for you?
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding