Jennifer Aniston Set All the Records Straight
Jennifer Aniston breaks her silence, so you better listen to her carefully. Contrary to rumors, the actress, during a taping for a forthcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Wednesday Oct 11th, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn.
One of the show audiences tells People that Jenn did indicate to the talk show queen that she and Vince are not engaged and yet "still on".
The star, who appeared on the Show to promote "Room 10", the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, also rubbished the rumor that she had gotten breast implants. Jenn, on the other hand, claimed that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Well, is that all acceptable for you?
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'