Jennifer Aniston Set All the Records Straight
Jennifer Aniston breaks her silence, so you better listen to her carefully. Contrary to rumors, the actress, during a taping for a forthcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Wednesday Oct 11th, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn.
One of the show audiences tells People that Jenn did indicate to the talk show queen that she and Vince are not engaged and yet "still on".
The star, who appeared on the Show to promote "Room 10", the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, also rubbished the rumor that she had gotten breast implants. Jenn, on the other hand, claimed that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Well, is that all acceptable for you?
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal