Jennifer Aniston Set All the Records Straight
Jennifer Aniston breaks her silence, so you better listen to her carefully. Contrary to rumors, the actress, during a taping for a forthcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Wednesday Oct 11th, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn.
One of the show audiences tells People that Jenn did indicate to the talk show queen that she and Vince are not engaged and yet "still on".
The star, who appeared on the Show to promote "Room 10", the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, also rubbished the rumor that she had gotten breast implants. Jenn, on the other hand, claimed that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Well, is that all acceptable for you?
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split