Jennifer Aniston Set All the Records Straight
Jennifer Aniston breaks her silence, so you better listen to her carefully. Contrary to rumors, the actress, during a taping for a forthcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Wednesday Oct 11th, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn.
One of the show audiences tells People that Jenn did indicate to the talk show queen that she and Vince are not engaged and yet "still on".
The star, who appeared on the Show to promote "Room 10", the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, also rubbished the rumor that she had gotten breast implants. Jenn, on the other hand, claimed that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Well, is that all acceptable for you?
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video