"Three Stooges" Relocate to First Look
Back to the market after being dumped by Warner Bros. Pictures, it delightfully did not take long for "The Three Stooges" to find another home. Variety revealed that the picture has safely been placed under First Look Studios following the deal reached between the company and the film's rights holder C3 Entertainment.
Amidst this move, however, it is reported that Farrelly brothers who have been tapped to both write and direct are no longer attached to the flick. Though so, their script for the movie will likely still be used as C3 honcho Earl Benjamin said he loves the contemporized screenplay they penned with Mike Ceronne for Warner.
As for the content of the movie, First Look has assured that it will stay true to the flavor of old-school slapstick vibe found in the original Stooges, which Benjamin fully supports. "Various people have had various ideas, but we want to keep the traditional wild-and-crazy aspect," so he remarked.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal