"Three Stooges" Relocate to First Look
Back to the market after being dumped by Warner Bros. Pictures, it delightfully did not take long for "The Three Stooges" to find another home. Variety revealed that the picture has safely been placed under First Look Studios following the deal reached between the company and the film's rights holder C3 Entertainment.
Amidst this move, however, it is reported that Farrelly brothers who have been tapped to both write and direct are no longer attached to the flick. Though so, their script for the movie will likely still be used as C3 honcho Earl Benjamin said he loves the contemporized screenplay they penned with Mike Ceronne for Warner.
As for the content of the movie, First Look has assured that it will stay true to the flavor of old-school slapstick vibe found in the original Stooges, which Benjamin fully supports. "Various people have had various ideas, but we want to keep the traditional wild-and-crazy aspect," so he remarked.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture