"Three Stooges" Relocate to First Look
Back to the market after being dumped by Warner Bros. Pictures, it delightfully did not take long for "The Three Stooges" to find another home. Variety revealed that the picture has safely been placed under First Look Studios following the deal reached between the company and the film's rights holder C3 Entertainment.
Amidst this move, however, it is reported that Farrelly brothers who have been tapped to both write and direct are no longer attached to the flick. Though so, their script for the movie will likely still be used as C3 honcho Earl Benjamin said he loves the contemporized screenplay they penned with Mike Ceronne for Warner.
As for the content of the movie, First Look has assured that it will stay true to the flavor of old-school slapstick vibe found in the original Stooges, which Benjamin fully supports. "Various people have had various ideas, but we want to keep the traditional wild-and-crazy aspect," so he remarked.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'