"Three Stooges" Relocate to First Look
Back to the market after being dumped by Warner Bros. Pictures, it delightfully did not take long for "The Three Stooges" to find another home. Variety revealed that the picture has safely been placed under First Look Studios following the deal reached between the company and the film's rights holder C3 Entertainment.
Amidst this move, however, it is reported that Farrelly brothers who have been tapped to both write and direct are no longer attached to the flick. Though so, their script for the movie will likely still be used as C3 honcho Earl Benjamin said he loves the contemporized screenplay they penned with Mike Ceronne for Warner.
As for the content of the movie, First Look has assured that it will stay true to the flavor of old-school slapstick vibe found in the original Stooges, which Benjamin fully supports. "Various people have had various ideas, but we want to keep the traditional wild-and-crazy aspect," so he remarked.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer