The Wedding Bell Rings for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
They're not the first same sex couple to walk down the aisle. Though so, their wedding will surely be one of that making the headlines. Ellen DeGeneres and partner Portia de Rossi are currently planning a summer wedding.
DeGeneres and Rossi have been together for nearly two years and now they're ready to tie the knot, which reportedly will take place in June next year in their new home in Montecito, a Spanish-style villa. Per The Enquirer, "They're going to have a late afternoon outdoor wedding, possibly catered by Portia's favorite hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch."
The wedding will be very low-key with only friends and family present. It is said that DeGeneres is hoping to enlist Elton John to sing at the reception while also asked Jonny Abrahams, the DJ on her show, to act as DJ at the big event. Keep it here for more on their wedding details.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special