The Wedding Bell Rings for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
They're not the first same sex couple to walk down the aisle. Though so, their wedding will surely be one of that making the headlines. Ellen DeGeneres and partner Portia de Rossi are currently planning a summer wedding.
DeGeneres and Rossi have been together for nearly two years and now they're ready to tie the knot, which reportedly will take place in June next year in their new home in Montecito, a Spanish-style villa. Per The Enquirer, "They're going to have a late afternoon outdoor wedding, possibly catered by Portia's favorite hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch."
The wedding will be very low-key with only friends and family present. It is said that DeGeneres is hoping to enlist Elton John to sing at the reception while also asked Jonny Abrahams, the DJ on her show, to act as DJ at the big event. Keep it here for more on their wedding details.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'