The Wedding Bell Rings for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
They're not the first same sex couple to walk down the aisle. Though so, their wedding will surely be one of that making the headlines. Ellen DeGeneres and partner Portia de Rossi are currently planning a summer wedding.
DeGeneres and Rossi have been together for nearly two years and now they're ready to tie the knot, which reportedly will take place in June next year in their new home in Montecito, a Spanish-style villa. Per The Enquirer, "They're going to have a late afternoon outdoor wedding, possibly catered by Portia's favorite hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch."
The wedding will be very low-key with only friends and family present. It is said that DeGeneres is hoping to enlist Elton John to sing at the reception while also asked Jonny Abrahams, the DJ on her show, to act as DJ at the big event. Keep it here for more on their wedding details.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall