The Wedding Bell Rings for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
They're not the first same sex couple to walk down the aisle. Though so, their wedding will surely be one of that making the headlines. Ellen DeGeneres and partner Portia de Rossi are currently planning a summer wedding.
DeGeneres and Rossi have been together for nearly two years and now they're ready to tie the knot, which reportedly will take place in June next year in their new home in Montecito, a Spanish-style villa. Per The Enquirer, "They're going to have a late afternoon outdoor wedding, possibly catered by Portia's favorite hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch."
The wedding will be very low-key with only friends and family present. It is said that DeGeneres is hoping to enlist Elton John to sing at the reception while also asked Jonny Abrahams, the DJ on her show, to act as DJ at the big event. Keep it here for more on their wedding details.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'