"Secret Agent Men" Break into Universal
It's been only a couple days since Universal revealed its plan to develop "Frost/Nixon" based on the Peter Morgan play and now, the studio has already set to bring up one more new film project to the surface.
According to reports compiled by Variety, Universal has intended to make a buddy action comedy flick titled "Secret Agent Men" for John Hamburg to direct following its successful attempt to secure the rights to the pitch. The film's idea was originally hatched by Hamburg himself who later elaborated the story alongside Scott Turpel and Kyle Pennekamp.
For both Universal and Hamburg, the picture will be their next collaboration after "The Troubleshooter" which the man also writes. Hamburg himself previously worked on the scripts of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers" for the studio while directing its 2004 rom-com feature of "Along Came Polly."
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream