"Secret Agent Men" Break into Universal
It's been only a couple days since Universal revealed its plan to develop "Frost/Nixon" based on the Peter Morgan play and now, the studio has already set to bring up one more new film project to the surface.
According to reports compiled by Variety, Universal has intended to make a buddy action comedy flick titled "Secret Agent Men" for John Hamburg to direct following its successful attempt to secure the rights to the pitch. The film's idea was originally hatched by Hamburg himself who later elaborated the story alongside Scott Turpel and Kyle Pennekamp.
For both Universal and Hamburg, the picture will be their next collaboration after "The Troubleshooter" which the man also writes. Hamburg himself previously worked on the scripts of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers" for the studio while directing its 2004 rom-com feature of "Along Came Polly."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy