"Secret Agent Men" Break into Universal
It's been only a couple days since Universal revealed its plan to develop "Frost/Nixon" based on the Peter Morgan play and now, the studio has already set to bring up one more new film project to the surface.
According to reports compiled by Variety, Universal has intended to make a buddy action comedy flick titled "Secret Agent Men" for John Hamburg to direct following its successful attempt to secure the rights to the pitch. The film's idea was originally hatched by Hamburg himself who later elaborated the story alongside Scott Turpel and Kyle Pennekamp.
For both Universal and Hamburg, the picture will be their next collaboration after "The Troubleshooter" which the man also writes. Hamburg himself previously worked on the scripts of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers" for the studio while directing its 2004 rom-com feature of "Along Came Polly."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'