"Secret Agent Men" Break into Universal
It's been only a couple days since Universal revealed its plan to develop "Frost/Nixon" based on the Peter Morgan play and now, the studio has already set to bring up one more new film project to the surface.
According to reports compiled by Variety, Universal has intended to make a buddy action comedy flick titled "Secret Agent Men" for John Hamburg to direct following its successful attempt to secure the rights to the pitch. The film's idea was originally hatched by Hamburg himself who later elaborated the story alongside Scott Turpel and Kyle Pennekamp.
For both Universal and Hamburg, the picture will be their next collaboration after "The Troubleshooter" which the man also writes. Hamburg himself previously worked on the scripts of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers" for the studio while directing its 2004 rom-com feature of "Along Came Polly."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'