Akon Turning His Life Into Biopic
Akon has more than music to tell his fans. The R&B star has so far lived such a complicated yet interesting life which he is about to turn into hard-hitting new biopic.
Titled "Illegal Alien", the set will follow Akon's early upbringing in Africa. And for the sake of his new project, the hit maker reportedly is already lining up "8 Mile" star Mekhi Phifer to play him on screen.
Akon was born and raised in Senegal before his family moved to New Jersey, where he fell in love with urban music, as well as being attracted to crime.
"If people really knew my story, they'd be looking at me a whole other way. It's like City Of God, Menace II Society and Ray all in one movie", so he said on his forthcoming biopic. "I am from a whole other culture. There's a lot of good things in it and a lot of bad things."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective