Akon Turning His Life Into Biopic
Akon has more than music to tell his fans. The R&B star has so far lived such a complicated yet interesting life which he is about to turn into hard-hitting new biopic.
Titled "Illegal Alien", the set will follow Akon's early upbringing in Africa. And for the sake of his new project, the hit maker reportedly is already lining up "8 Mile" star Mekhi Phifer to play him on screen.
Akon was born and raised in Senegal before his family moved to New Jersey, where he fell in love with urban music, as well as being attracted to crime.
"If people really knew my story, they'd be looking at me a whole other way. It's like City Of God, Menace II Society and Ray all in one movie", so he said on his forthcoming biopic. "I am from a whole other culture. There's a lot of good things in it and a lot of bad things."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked