Akon Turning His Life Into Biopic
Akon has more than music to tell his fans. The R&B star has so far lived such a complicated yet interesting life which he is about to turn into hard-hitting new biopic.
Titled "Illegal Alien", the set will follow Akon's early upbringing in Africa. And for the sake of his new project, the hit maker reportedly is already lining up "8 Mile" star Mekhi Phifer to play him on screen.
Akon was born and raised in Senegal before his family moved to New Jersey, where he fell in love with urban music, as well as being attracted to crime.
"If people really knew my story, they'd be looking at me a whole other way. It's like City Of God, Menace II Society and Ray all in one movie", so he said on his forthcoming biopic. "I am from a whole other culture. There's a lot of good things in it and a lot of bad things."
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'