Baby's Father Claimed Madonna Adopted His Son
Rumors are abuzz that Madonna does adopt a child, a boy whose mother died a month after childbirth. While the pop superstar remained tongue-tied, father of the adopted kid just can't shut up, claiming Madonna and hubby Guy Ritchie have adopted his one-year-old son.
Yohame Banda, a Malawian father, told reporters that his 13-month-old son, David, had been adopted by a "famous U.S. musician." Further the man told Britain's Sun and Daily Mail, "I'm very happy. As you can see, there is poverty in my village. I know he will be very happy in America. We are told David will be coming back regularly to his roots."
Banda revealed further that his wife Marita died a month after the baby's birth from childbirth complications and the child had been cared for at the Home of Hope Orphan Care Center in Mchinji, a village near the Zambian border. He has not met the Hollywood couple, but was notified of the adoption by the Reverend Thompson John Chipeta, the director of the care center.
Madonna herself has made no public comment since her arrival. Meanwhile, her representative simply said "At this time, we are unable to give you official confirmation. We may have an official statement within 48 hours."
More Madonna News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign