Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine Pay A Visit to "Lake City"
As casting for "Lake City" continues, Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine have been reported to positively take part in the drama project, joining the likes of Sissy Spacek, Troy Garity, and Dave Matthews. Romijn will play a small-town cop romantically involved with Garity's character while Carradine is billed to portray a local gas station attendant.
Developed under Mark Johnson Productions, pic is the feature directorial debut of Perry Moore and Hunter Hill. Sally Pope will executive produce with Allison Sarofim, Donna Bascom, Mark Johnson, Mike Ryan, and Weiman Seid all serving as producers.
Romijin, a Berkeley-born beauty of Dutch descent, is last seen on the big screen reprising her role as Mystique in "X-Men: The Last Stand" while Carradine in "The Californians" alongside "ER" star Noah Wyle and Joanne Whalley.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'