Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine Pay A Visit to "Lake City"
As casting for "Lake City" continues, Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine have been reported to positively take part in the drama project, joining the likes of Sissy Spacek, Troy Garity, and Dave Matthews. Romijn will play a small-town cop romantically involved with Garity's character while Carradine is billed to portray a local gas station attendant.
Developed under Mark Johnson Productions, pic is the feature directorial debut of Perry Moore and Hunter Hill. Sally Pope will executive produce with Allison Sarofim, Donna Bascom, Mark Johnson, Mike Ryan, and Weiman Seid all serving as producers.
Romijin, a Berkeley-born beauty of Dutch descent, is last seen on the big screen reprising her role as Mystique in "X-Men: The Last Stand" while Carradine in "The Californians" alongside "ER" star Noah Wyle and Joanne Whalley.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video