Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine Pay A Visit to "Lake City"
As casting for "Lake City" continues, Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine have been reported to positively take part in the drama project, joining the likes of Sissy Spacek, Troy Garity, and Dave Matthews. Romijn will play a small-town cop romantically involved with Garity's character while Carradine is billed to portray a local gas station attendant.
Developed under Mark Johnson Productions, pic is the feature directorial debut of Perry Moore and Hunter Hill. Sally Pope will executive produce with Allison Sarofim, Donna Bascom, Mark Johnson, Mike Ryan, and Weiman Seid all serving as producers.
Romijin, a Berkeley-born beauty of Dutch descent, is last seen on the big screen reprising her role as Mystique in "X-Men: The Last Stand" while Carradine in "The Californians" alongside "ER" star Noah Wyle and Joanne Whalley.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle