Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine Pay A Visit to "Lake City"
As casting for "Lake City" continues, Rebecca Romijn and Keith Carradine have been reported to positively take part in the drama project, joining the likes of Sissy Spacek, Troy Garity, and Dave Matthews. Romijn will play a small-town cop romantically involved with Garity's character while Carradine is billed to portray a local gas station attendant.
Developed under Mark Johnson Productions, pic is the feature directorial debut of Perry Moore and Hunter Hill. Sally Pope will executive produce with Allison Sarofim, Donna Bascom, Mark Johnson, Mike Ryan, and Weiman Seid all serving as producers.
Romijin, a Berkeley-born beauty of Dutch descent, is last seen on the big screen reprising her role as Mystique in "X-Men: The Last Stand" while Carradine in "The Californians" alongside "ER" star Noah Wyle and Joanne Whalley.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'