Scott Speedman Unmasks the "Strangers"
Crossing to thriller genre, "Underworld" star Scott Speedman has reached a deal to have a starring role in "Strangers", a suspenseful project coming from Rogue Pictures, a film division of Universal's Focus Features.
Together with Liv Tyler, the hunk will play a couple who becomes the center of the film's story which follows them as they are attacked by three masked strangers, one of them played by Australian supermodel Gemma Ward, in their remote home.
Filming is slated to begin this Monday in South Carolina with Bryan Bertino to direct based on his own script. Nathan Kahane, Doug Davison, and Roy Lee are all serving as producers while Joseph Drake, Kelli Konop, plus Sonny Mallhi executive producing.
Speedman, who was born in London but grew up in Toronto, initially built his acting career through TV features before reaching wider popularity in "Underworld" series. His upcoming film projects are "Anamorph" and "Weirdsville" in which he appears alongside Wes Bentley.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years