Scott Speedman Unmasks the "Strangers"
Crossing to thriller genre, "Underworld" star Scott Speedman has reached a deal to have a starring role in "Strangers", a suspenseful project coming from Rogue Pictures, a film division of Universal's Focus Features.
Together with Liv Tyler, the hunk will play a couple who becomes the center of the film's story which follows them as they are attacked by three masked strangers, one of them played by Australian supermodel Gemma Ward, in their remote home.
Filming is slated to begin this Monday in South Carolina with Bryan Bertino to direct based on his own script. Nathan Kahane, Doug Davison, and Roy Lee are all serving as producers while Joseph Drake, Kelli Konop, plus Sonny Mallhi executive producing.
Speedman, who was born in London but grew up in Toronto, initially built his acting career through TV features before reaching wider popularity in "Underworld" series. His upcoming film projects are "Anamorph" and "Weirdsville" in which he appears alongside Wes Bentley.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her