Scott Speedman Unmasks the "Strangers"
Crossing to thriller genre, "Underworld" star Scott Speedman has reached a deal to have a starring role in "Strangers", a suspenseful project coming from Rogue Pictures, a film division of Universal's Focus Features.
Together with Liv Tyler, the hunk will play a couple who becomes the center of the film's story which follows them as they are attacked by three masked strangers, one of them played by Australian supermodel Gemma Ward, in their remote home.
Filming is slated to begin this Monday in South Carolina with Bryan Bertino to direct based on his own script. Nathan Kahane, Doug Davison, and Roy Lee are all serving as producers while Joseph Drake, Kelli Konop, plus Sonny Mallhi executive producing.
Speedman, who was born in London but grew up in Toronto, initially built his acting career through TV features before reaching wider popularity in "Underworld" series. His upcoming film projects are "Anamorph" and "Weirdsville" in which he appears alongside Wes Bentley.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt