Scott Speedman Unmasks the "Strangers"
Crossing to thriller genre, "Underworld" star Scott Speedman has reached a deal to have a starring role in "Strangers", a suspenseful project coming from Rogue Pictures, a film division of Universal's Focus Features.
Together with Liv Tyler, the hunk will play a couple who becomes the center of the film's story which follows them as they are attacked by three masked strangers, one of them played by Australian supermodel Gemma Ward, in their remote home.
Filming is slated to begin this Monday in South Carolina with Bryan Bertino to direct based on his own script. Nathan Kahane, Doug Davison, and Roy Lee are all serving as producers while Joseph Drake, Kelli Konop, plus Sonny Mallhi executive producing.
Speedman, who was born in London but grew up in Toronto, initially built his acting career through TV features before reaching wider popularity in "Underworld" series. His upcoming film projects are "Anamorph" and "Weirdsville" in which he appears alongside Wes Bentley.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom