Scott Speedman Unmasks the "Strangers"
Crossing to thriller genre, "Underworld" star Scott Speedman has reached a deal to have a starring role in "Strangers", a suspenseful project coming from Rogue Pictures, a film division of Universal's Focus Features.
Together with Liv Tyler, the hunk will play a couple who becomes the center of the film's story which follows them as they are attacked by three masked strangers, one of them played by Australian supermodel Gemma Ward, in their remote home.
Filming is slated to begin this Monday in South Carolina with Bryan Bertino to direct based on his own script. Nathan Kahane, Doug Davison, and Roy Lee are all serving as producers while Joseph Drake, Kelli Konop, plus Sonny Mallhi executive producing.
Speedman, who was born in London but grew up in Toronto, initially built his acting career through TV features before reaching wider popularity in "Underworld" series. His upcoming film projects are "Anamorph" and "Weirdsville" in which he appears alongside Wes Bentley.
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!