Ballet Company Named Paula Abdul Woman of the Year
Paula Abdul, the woman of many accomplishments, has been named "Woman of the Year" by a Nevada ballet company for her efforts in dance and choreography.
The award honors prolific stage and screen personalities who are known for their connection to musical theater. As of Paula, she's been chosen for her "warm personality and talent," a representative for the Ballet said.
Thus, Paula will be presented with the honor at the Ballet's annual Black and White Ball in January next year at the Wynn Las Vegas resort. Past Nevada Ballet Theatre "Woman of the Year" recipients include Rita Rudner, Chita Rivera and Carol Channing.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones