Ballet Company Named Paula Abdul Woman of the Year
Paula Abdul, the woman of many accomplishments, has been named "Woman of the Year" by a Nevada ballet company for her efforts in dance and choreography.
The award honors prolific stage and screen personalities who are known for their connection to musical theater. As of Paula, she's been chosen for her "warm personality and talent," a representative for the Ballet said.
Thus, Paula will be presented with the honor at the Ballet's annual Black and White Ball in January next year at the Wynn Las Vegas resort. Past Nevada Ballet Theatre "Woman of the Year" recipients include Rita Rudner, Chita Rivera and Carol Channing.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?