Ballet Company Named Paula Abdul Woman of the Year
Paula Abdul, the woman of many accomplishments, has been named "Woman of the Year" by a Nevada ballet company for her efforts in dance and choreography.
The award honors prolific stage and screen personalities who are known for their connection to musical theater. As of Paula, she's been chosen for her "warm personality and talent," a representative for the Ballet said.
Thus, Paula will be presented with the honor at the Ballet's annual Black and White Ball in January next year at the Wynn Las Vegas resort. Past Nevada Ballet Theatre "Woman of the Year" recipients include Rita Rudner, Chita Rivera and Carol Channing.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says