Ballet Company Named Paula Abdul Woman of the Year
Paula Abdul, the woman of many accomplishments, has been named "Woman of the Year" by a Nevada ballet company for her efforts in dance and choreography.
The award honors prolific stage and screen personalities who are known for their connection to musical theater. As of Paula, she's been chosen for her "warm personality and talent," a representative for the Ballet said.
Thus, Paula will be presented with the honor at the Ballet's annual Black and White Ball in January next year at the Wynn Las Vegas resort. Past Nevada Ballet Theatre "Woman of the Year" recipients include Rita Rudner, Chita Rivera and Carol Channing.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences