Reggaeton Superstar Don Omar Launches "King of Kings" Tour
The time has come and here it is Don Omar gladly presents "King of Kings" tour. The reggaeton superstar launches the U.S. theater tour October 13 in Atlanta.
Omar, best known for his songs "Dile" and "Dale Don Dale", will play 17 U.S. cities, as well as three dates at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico in San Juan.
Bachata star Aventura and rising reggaeton duo Rakim & Ken-Y have both been slated to open the trek. Ticket prices range between $35 and $95.
With the opening of "King of Kings" tour, Omar will surely become the first reggaeton artist since Daddy Yankee to headline an extensive, expensive U.S. trek.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked