Reggaeton Superstar Don Omar Launches "King of Kings" Tour
The time has come and here it is Don Omar gladly presents "King of Kings" tour. The reggaeton superstar launches the U.S. theater tour October 13 in Atlanta.
Omar, best known for his songs "Dile" and "Dale Don Dale", will play 17 U.S. cities, as well as three dates at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico in San Juan.
Bachata star Aventura and rising reggaeton duo Rakim & Ken-Y have both been slated to open the trek. Ticket prices range between $35 and $95.
With the opening of "King of Kings" tour, Omar will surely become the first reggaeton artist since Daddy Yankee to headline an extensive, expensive U.S. trek.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris