Reggaeton Superstar Don Omar Launches "King of Kings" Tour
The time has come and here it is Don Omar gladly presents "King of Kings" tour. The reggaeton superstar launches the U.S. theater tour October 13 in Atlanta.
Omar, best known for his songs "Dile" and "Dale Don Dale", will play 17 U.S. cities, as well as three dates at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico in San Juan.
Bachata star Aventura and rising reggaeton duo Rakim & Ken-Y have both been slated to open the trek. Ticket prices range between $35 and $95.
With the opening of "King of Kings" tour, Omar will surely become the first reggaeton artist since Daddy Yankee to headline an extensive, expensive U.S. trek.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars