Reggaeton Superstar Don Omar Launches "King of Kings" Tour
The time has come and here it is Don Omar gladly presents "King of Kings" tour. The reggaeton superstar launches the U.S. theater tour October 13 in Atlanta.
Omar, best known for his songs "Dile" and "Dale Don Dale", will play 17 U.S. cities, as well as three dates at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico in San Juan.
Bachata star Aventura and rising reggaeton duo Rakim & Ken-Y have both been slated to open the trek. Ticket prices range between $35 and $95.
With the opening of "King of Kings" tour, Omar will surely become the first reggaeton artist since Daddy Yankee to headline an extensive, expensive U.S. trek.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance