"Ciara: The Evolution"
Ciara, the multi-platinum R&B/pop sensation, will have her sophomore effort "Ciara: The Evolution" hit the stores December 5, 2006. The album is the follow-up to her 2004 triple-platinum "Goodies" which spawned three #1 singles and earned the songbird four Grammy nominations among others.
As for the new set, Ciara recruited a handful of notable names, including Rodney Jerkins, will.i.am, Pharrell Williams, and Lil Jon. Additionally, she also does a collaboration with fellow rapper 50 Cent for the set's song called "Dope Boys".
"I just wanted to make a record that felt good, and I think this is one of those records that truly is a sing-along, and that was the goal," Ciara said on her second album. "I want you to be able to go back to the old days, and put your hands up and rock from side to side and just feel good."
And in the weeks leading up to the release of her "Evolution", Ciara will take the show on the road with a kinetic 16-city club tour accompanied by four major radio concert stops. Each hour-long high-energy club date will feature #1 singles "Goodies," "1, 2 Step," and "Oh," as well as current hit "Get Up," new single "Promise," and other never-before-heard cuts from her forthcoming album.
More Ciara News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video