"Ciara: The Evolution"
Ciara, the multi-platinum R&B/pop sensation, will have her sophomore effort "Ciara: The Evolution" hit the stores December 5, 2006. The album is the follow-up to her 2004 triple-platinum "Goodies" which spawned three #1 singles and earned the songbird four Grammy nominations among others.
As for the new set, Ciara recruited a handful of notable names, including Rodney Jerkins, will.i.am, Pharrell Williams, and Lil Jon. Additionally, she also does a collaboration with fellow rapper 50 Cent for the set's song called "Dope Boys".
"I just wanted to make a record that felt good, and I think this is one of those records that truly is a sing-along, and that was the goal," Ciara said on her second album. "I want you to be able to go back to the old days, and put your hands up and rock from side to side and just feel good."
And in the weeks leading up to the release of her "Evolution", Ciara will take the show on the road with a kinetic 16-city club tour accompanied by four major radio concert stops. Each hour-long high-energy club date will feature #1 singles "Goodies," "1, 2 Step," and "Oh," as well as current hit "Get Up," new single "Promise," and other never-before-heard cuts from her forthcoming album.
More Ciara News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik