"Ciara: The Evolution"
Ciara, the multi-platinum R&B/pop sensation, will have her sophomore effort "Ciara: The Evolution" hit the stores December 5, 2006. The album is the follow-up to her 2004 triple-platinum "Goodies" which spawned three #1 singles and earned the songbird four Grammy nominations among others.
As for the new set, Ciara recruited a handful of notable names, including Rodney Jerkins, will.i.am, Pharrell Williams, and Lil Jon. Additionally, she also does a collaboration with fellow rapper 50 Cent for the set's song called "Dope Boys".
"I just wanted to make a record that felt good, and I think this is one of those records that truly is a sing-along, and that was the goal," Ciara said on her second album. "I want you to be able to go back to the old days, and put your hands up and rock from side to side and just feel good."
And in the weeks leading up to the release of her "Evolution", Ciara will take the show on the road with a kinetic 16-city club tour accompanied by four major radio concert stops. Each hour-long high-energy club date will feature #1 singles "Goodies," "1, 2 Step," and "Oh," as well as current hit "Get Up," new single "Promise," and other never-before-heard cuts from her forthcoming album.
More Ciara News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri