Actor Johnny Depp Is Getting Married?
What is it about Johnny Depp that's so hot? It is his being reported to marry longtime girlfriend, French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis.
Rumor has it that the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and his girlfriend of eight years, Vanessa, are planning to get married at their home in the South of France next summer.
"Johnny and Vanessa are planning to finally get married next summer at their villa. It will be a private event rather than a showbiz extravaganza," a source told the Daily Express.
Depp and Vanessa have had two children together, a daughter named Lily Rose and a son Jack. Both children are expected to attend the nuptials, along with the mayor and locals from their hometown of Plan de la Tour.
More Johnny Depp News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support