Actor Johnny Depp Is Getting Married?
What is it about Johnny Depp that's so hot? It is his being reported to marry longtime girlfriend, French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis.
Rumor has it that the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and his girlfriend of eight years, Vanessa, are planning to get married at their home in the South of France next summer.
"Johnny and Vanessa are planning to finally get married next summer at their villa. It will be a private event rather than a showbiz extravaganza," a source told the Daily Express.
Depp and Vanessa have had two children together, a daughter named Lily Rose and a son Jack. Both children are expected to attend the nuptials, along with the mayor and locals from their hometown of Plan de la Tour.
More Johnny Depp News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child