Actor Johnny Depp Is Getting Married?
What is it about Johnny Depp that's so hot? It is his being reported to marry longtime girlfriend, French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis.
Rumor has it that the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and his girlfriend of eight years, Vanessa, are planning to get married at their home in the South of France next summer.
"Johnny and Vanessa are planning to finally get married next summer at their villa. It will be a private event rather than a showbiz extravaganza," a source told the Daily Express.
Depp and Vanessa have had two children together, a daughter named Lily Rose and a son Jack. Both children are expected to attend the nuptials, along with the mayor and locals from their hometown of Plan de la Tour.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21