Actor Johnny Depp Is Getting Married?
What is it about Johnny Depp that's so hot? It is his being reported to marry longtime girlfriend, French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis.
Rumor has it that the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor and his girlfriend of eight years, Vanessa, are planning to get married at their home in the South of France next summer.
"Johnny and Vanessa are planning to finally get married next summer at their villa. It will be a private event rather than a showbiz extravaganza," a source told the Daily Express.
Depp and Vanessa have had two children together, a daughter named Lily Rose and a son Jack. Both children are expected to attend the nuptials, along with the mayor and locals from their hometown of Plan de la Tour.
More Johnny Depp News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs