+44 Putting Tour Plans on Hold So Drummer Can Recuperate
+44, the new band formed by Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker, released a statement Monday Oct 9th, announcing that the first leg of their fall tour will be rescheduled due to an arm injury suffered by drummer Barker.
Originally scheduled to hit the road October 13 at Soma in San Diego and included stops at this weekend's Bamboozle Left Festival, +44 will now kick-off on November 8th at Jannus Landing in Tampa, FL and end November 22nd at St. Andrews in Detroit, MI.
All previously announced dates will remain the same following November 8th with the exception of Providence, RI on November 16th, which has been cancelled. All rescheduled shows will take place in December; exact dates to be announced soon.
Just visit the band's official site for the latest and most complete itinerary.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding