+44 Putting Tour Plans on Hold So Drummer Can Recuperate
+44, the new band formed by Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker, released a statement Monday Oct 9th, announcing that the first leg of their fall tour will be rescheduled due to an arm injury suffered by drummer Barker.
Originally scheduled to hit the road October 13 at Soma in San Diego and included stops at this weekend's Bamboozle Left Festival, +44 will now kick-off on November 8th at Jannus Landing in Tampa, FL and end November 22nd at St. Andrews in Detroit, MI.
All previously announced dates will remain the same following November 8th with the exception of Providence, RI on November 16th, which has been cancelled. All rescheduled shows will take place in December; exact dates to be announced soon.
Just visit the band's official site for the latest and most complete itinerary.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie