+44 Putting Tour Plans on Hold So Drummer Can Recuperate
+44, the new band formed by Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker, released a statement Monday Oct 9th, announcing that the first leg of their fall tour will be rescheduled due to an arm injury suffered by drummer Barker.
Originally scheduled to hit the road October 13 at Soma in San Diego and included stops at this weekend's Bamboozle Left Festival, +44 will now kick-off on November 8th at Jannus Landing in Tampa, FL and end November 22nd at St. Andrews in Detroit, MI.
All previously announced dates will remain the same following November 8th with the exception of Providence, RI on November 16th, which has been cancelled. All rescheduled shows will take place in December; exact dates to be announced soon.
Just visit the band's official site for the latest and most complete itinerary.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer