+44 Putting Tour Plans on Hold So Drummer Can Recuperate
+44, the new band formed by Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker, released a statement Monday Oct 9th, announcing that the first leg of their fall tour will be rescheduled due to an arm injury suffered by drummer Barker.
Originally scheduled to hit the road October 13 at Soma in San Diego and included stops at this weekend's Bamboozle Left Festival, +44 will now kick-off on November 8th at Jannus Landing in Tampa, FL and end November 22nd at St. Andrews in Detroit, MI.
All previously announced dates will remain the same following November 8th with the exception of Providence, RI on November 16th, which has been cancelled. All rescheduled shows will take place in December; exact dates to be announced soon.
Just visit the band's official site for the latest and most complete itinerary.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce