Four Falling for "Jolene"
The quartet has come down to give "Jolene" a big support. Yes that's right, Dermot Mulroney, Donald Sutherland, Michael Vartan, and Denise Richards have all been confirmed to share scenes together in the project, which has already included newcomer Jessica Chastain for the title role.
Along with other cast members, Rupert Friend and Theresa Russell, the foursome will come under the direction of Dan Ireland who is set to helm based on script written by Dennis Yares. Shooting will take place in Arizona with Riva Yares and Zachary Matz producing.
An adaptation of E.L. Doctorow's tale "Jolene: A Life" founded in his 2004 collection "Sweet Land Stories", the picture follows the journey of a red-haired girl named Jolene as she commences cross-country adventures over the course of a decade.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans