It makes three to carry out the plan, apparently. Benderspink, Sandbar Pictures, plus Fine & Mellow Productions have reached a deal to work together in bringing up a new film project titled "Chinaman", which turns out to be a remake of the 2005 Danish movie.
In developing the picture, the three companies have already appointed Harry Elfont to direct with Deborah Kaplan working on the script. The duo, who have been teaming up to write film scripts since mid-90s, recently sold their pitch of "99 Problems" to Joe Roth for Columbia Pictures.
As for the premise, the movie seems to closely follow the original version which revolves around a man who is offered to a business proposal whose results are far beyond his wildest dreams upon visiting a Chinese takeout restaurant.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'