It makes three to carry out the plan, apparently. Benderspink, Sandbar Pictures, plus Fine & Mellow Productions have reached a deal to work together in bringing up a new film project titled "Chinaman", which turns out to be a remake of the 2005 Danish movie.
In developing the picture, the three companies have already appointed Harry Elfont to direct with Deborah Kaplan working on the script. The duo, who have been teaming up to write film scripts since mid-90s, recently sold their pitch of "99 Problems" to Joe Roth for Columbia Pictures.
As for the premise, the movie seems to closely follow the original version which revolves around a man who is offered to a business proposal whose results are far beyond his wildest dreams upon visiting a Chinese takeout restaurant.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding