It makes three to carry out the plan, apparently. Benderspink, Sandbar Pictures, plus Fine & Mellow Productions have reached a deal to work together in bringing up a new film project titled "Chinaman", which turns out to be a remake of the 2005 Danish movie.
In developing the picture, the three companies have already appointed Harry Elfont to direct with Deborah Kaplan working on the script. The duo, who have been teaming up to write film scripts since mid-90s, recently sold their pitch of "99 Problems" to Joe Roth for Columbia Pictures.
As for the premise, the movie seems to closely follow the original version which revolves around a man who is offered to a business proposal whose results are far beyond his wildest dreams upon visiting a Chinese takeout restaurant.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman