Mel Gibson to Appear on "Good Morning America" Next Week
What's next from Mel Gibson? It's something big for you. The actor will have an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Good Morning America", which will be his first ever since his DUI arrest last July during which he made several anti-Semitic remarks.
ABC said Thursday Oct 5th that the interview has already been taped somewhere in Southern California recently and is scheduled to air on Oct. 12 and 13. The interview "will be a segment in the show," said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. "It's not going to be the entire Good Morning America"
What effect would the interview bring to Gibson's personal life and professional career? We'll soon get the answer. In other Gibson news, the actor will have his new film, "Apocalypto", released on December 8th later this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?