Mel Gibson to Appear on "Good Morning America" Next Week
What's next from Mel Gibson? It's something big for you. The actor will have an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Good Morning America", which will be his first ever since his DUI arrest last July during which he made several anti-Semitic remarks.
ABC said Thursday Oct 5th that the interview has already been taped somewhere in Southern California recently and is scheduled to air on Oct. 12 and 13. The interview "will be a segment in the show," said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. "It's not going to be the entire Good Morning America"
What effect would the interview bring to Gibson's personal life and professional career? We'll soon get the answer. In other Gibson news, the actor will have his new film, "Apocalypto", released on December 8th later this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special