Mel Gibson to Appear on "Good Morning America" Next Week
What's next from Mel Gibson? It's something big for you. The actor will have an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Good Morning America", which will be his first ever since his DUI arrest last July during which he made several anti-Semitic remarks.
ABC said Thursday Oct 5th that the interview has already been taped somewhere in Southern California recently and is scheduled to air on Oct. 12 and 13. The interview "will be a segment in the show," said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. "It's not going to be the entire Good Morning America"
What effect would the interview bring to Gibson's personal life and professional career? We'll soon get the answer. In other Gibson news, the actor will have his new film, "Apocalypto", released on December 8th later this year.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip