Mel Gibson to Appear on "Good Morning America" Next Week
What's next from Mel Gibson? It's something big for you. The actor will have an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Good Morning America", which will be his first ever since his DUI arrest last July during which he made several anti-Semitic remarks.
ABC said Thursday Oct 5th that the interview has already been taped somewhere in Southern California recently and is scheduled to air on Oct. 12 and 13. The interview "will be a segment in the show," said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. "It's not going to be the entire Good Morning America"
What effect would the interview bring to Gibson's personal life and professional career? We'll soon get the answer. In other Gibson news, the actor will have his new film, "Apocalypto", released on December 8th later this year.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?