Mel Gibson to Appear on "Good Morning America" Next Week
What's next from Mel Gibson? It's something big for you. The actor will have an interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC's "Good Morning America", which will be his first ever since his DUI arrest last July during which he made several anti-Semitic remarks.
ABC said Thursday Oct 5th that the interview has already been taped somewhere in Southern California recently and is scheduled to air on Oct. 12 and 13. The interview "will be a segment in the show," said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. "It's not going to be the entire Good Morning America"
What effect would the interview bring to Gibson's personal life and professional career? We'll soon get the answer. In other Gibson news, the actor will have his new film, "Apocalypto", released on December 8th later this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!