Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week