Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed