Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert