Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous