Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set