Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie