Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2