Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?