Sam Jones Laid Hands on "Boomerang"
Usually gets himself busy with photographs and documentaries, this time Sam Jones is going to do different stint. The man has agreed to direct a film feature entitled "Boomerang" for Mandate Pictures, Variety has learned.
A comedy flick, the project concerns a man who tries to reclaim his life from his incredibly controlling parents. James Mottern in on duty to pen the script with Albert Berger of Bona Fide Productions and "Little Miss Sunshine" producer Ron Yerxa serving as producers.
Jones, who is also a director for several commercials, previously helmed documentary about American rock band Wilco titled "I Am Trying to Break Your Heart." He is currently engaged in development on an untitled Motocross project with Cruise/Wagner Productions.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?