Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum Get Double Scoop
Duo Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum sure will be attached to each other for some time. Both have been assigned to work on two big screen projects for two different studios with Lindsay to pen the script and Nussbaum to direct.
The first one will be a rom com flick for Focus Features entitled "Cougars" which concerns a group of young men who discover the pleasures of dating older women as they are fed up with romancing women of their own age.
Meanwhile, the second is an untitled adult sex comedy for Rogue Pictures featuring a guy in his mid- to late-20s as opposed to the usual sex comedies that center on high school or college-aged protagonists.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed