Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum Get Double Scoop
Duo Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum sure will be attached to each other for some time. Both have been assigned to work on two big screen projects for two different studios with Lindsay to pen the script and Nussbaum to direct.
The first one will be a rom com flick for Focus Features entitled "Cougars" which concerns a group of young men who discover the pleasures of dating older women as they are fed up with romancing women of their own age.
Meanwhile, the second is an untitled adult sex comedy for Rogue Pictures featuring a guy in his mid- to late-20s as opposed to the usual sex comedies that center on high school or college-aged protagonists.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal