Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum Get Double Scoop
Duo Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum sure will be attached to each other for some time. Both have been assigned to work on two big screen projects for two different studios with Lindsay to pen the script and Nussbaum to direct.
The first one will be a rom com flick for Focus Features entitled "Cougars" which concerns a group of young men who discover the pleasures of dating older women as they are fed up with romancing women of their own age.
Meanwhile, the second is an untitled adult sex comedy for Rogue Pictures featuring a guy in his mid- to late-20s as opposed to the usual sex comedies that center on high school or college-aged protagonists.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'