Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum Get Double Scoop
Duo Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum sure will be attached to each other for some time. Both have been assigned to work on two big screen projects for two different studios with Lindsay to pen the script and Nussbaum to direct.
The first one will be a rom com flick for Focus Features entitled "Cougars" which concerns a group of young men who discover the pleasures of dating older women as they are fed up with romancing women of their own age.
Meanwhile, the second is an untitled adult sex comedy for Rogue Pictures featuring a guy in his mid- to late-20s as opposed to the usual sex comedies that center on high school or college-aged protagonists.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna