Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum Get Double Scoop
Duo Erik Lindsay and Joe Nussbaum sure will be attached to each other for some time. Both have been assigned to work on two big screen projects for two different studios with Lindsay to pen the script and Nussbaum to direct.
The first one will be a rom com flick for Focus Features entitled "Cougars" which concerns a group of young men who discover the pleasures of dating older women as they are fed up with romancing women of their own age.
Meanwhile, the second is an untitled adult sex comedy for Rogue Pictures featuring a guy in his mid- to late-20s as opposed to the usual sex comedies that center on high school or college-aged protagonists.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video