"Au Pairs" Accepted at Warner Bros.
Adding up the long-list of upcoming book-based pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures is set to develop "The Au Pairs", a film adaptation of Melissa de la Cruz's steamy young-adult book series of the same title, Variety has revealed.
Revolves around three teenage girls who learn how the other half lives when they take summer jobs as au pairs for a wealthy family, the project will ground its story based on the first book of the series. So far, Cruz has already published three of it with the fourth being scheduled to hit the bookstores next spring.
While there are no words yet on cast and directors, it is confirmed that by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films will handle the film's production alongside Alloy Entertainment. Established by the actress in 1995 with her partner Nancy Juvonen, the company has produced seven to date, among others were "Never Been Kissed", "Donnie Darko", and "50 First Dates".
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film