"Au Pairs" Accepted at Warner Bros.
Adding up the long-list of upcoming book-based pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures is set to develop "The Au Pairs", a film adaptation of Melissa de la Cruz's steamy young-adult book series of the same title, Variety has revealed.
Revolves around three teenage girls who learn how the other half lives when they take summer jobs as au pairs for a wealthy family, the project will ground its story based on the first book of the series. So far, Cruz has already published three of it with the fourth being scheduled to hit the bookstores next spring.
While there are no words yet on cast and directors, it is confirmed that by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films will handle the film's production alongside Alloy Entertainment. Established by the actress in 1995 with her partner Nancy Juvonen, the company has produced seven to date, among others were "Never Been Kissed", "Donnie Darko", and "50 First Dates".
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation