"Au Pairs" Accepted at Warner Bros.
Adding up the long-list of upcoming book-based pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures is set to develop "The Au Pairs", a film adaptation of Melissa de la Cruz's steamy young-adult book series of the same title, Variety has revealed.
Revolves around three teenage girls who learn how the other half lives when they take summer jobs as au pairs for a wealthy family, the project will ground its story based on the first book of the series. So far, Cruz has already published three of it with the fourth being scheduled to hit the bookstores next spring.
While there are no words yet on cast and directors, it is confirmed that by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films will handle the film's production alongside Alloy Entertainment. Established by the actress in 1995 with her partner Nancy Juvonen, the company has produced seven to date, among others were "Never Been Kissed", "Donnie Darko", and "50 First Dates".
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It