"Au Pairs" Accepted at Warner Bros.
Adding up the long-list of upcoming book-based pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures is set to develop "The Au Pairs", a film adaptation of Melissa de la Cruz's steamy young-adult book series of the same title, Variety has revealed.
Revolves around three teenage girls who learn how the other half lives when they take summer jobs as au pairs for a wealthy family, the project will ground its story based on the first book of the series. So far, Cruz has already published three of it with the fourth being scheduled to hit the bookstores next spring.
While there are no words yet on cast and directors, it is confirmed that by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films will handle the film's production alongside Alloy Entertainment. Established by the actress in 1995 with her partner Nancy Juvonen, the company has produced seven to date, among others were "Never Been Kissed", "Donnie Darko", and "50 First Dates".
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery