"Au Pairs" Accepted at Warner Bros.
Adding up the long-list of upcoming book-based pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures is set to develop "The Au Pairs", a film adaptation of Melissa de la Cruz's steamy young-adult book series of the same title, Variety has revealed.
Revolves around three teenage girls who learn how the other half lives when they take summer jobs as au pairs for a wealthy family, the project will ground its story based on the first book of the series. So far, Cruz has already published three of it with the fourth being scheduled to hit the bookstores next spring.
While there are no words yet on cast and directors, it is confirmed that by Drew Barrymore's Flower Films will handle the film's production alongside Alloy Entertainment. Established by the actress in 1995 with her partner Nancy Juvonen, the company has produced seven to date, among others were "Never Been Kissed", "Donnie Darko", and "50 First Dates".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special