Eva Longoria Injured on "Desperate Housewives" Set
Bad news, Eva Longoria injured on the set of the ABC dramedy "Desperate Housewives". The actress "slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," publicist Liza Anderson explained. "She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised".
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a 'Housewives' set. Back in August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
However, Longoria will not require any time off for the injury and "expects to return to work as scheduled". Greater than that, she still plans to travel to Paris later Thursday to meet up with boyfriend Tony Parker, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie