Eva Longoria Injured on "Desperate Housewives" Set
Bad news, Eva Longoria injured on the set of the ABC dramedy "Desperate Housewives". The actress "slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," publicist Liza Anderson explained. "She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised".
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a 'Housewives' set. Back in August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
However, Longoria will not require any time off for the injury and "expects to return to work as scheduled". Greater than that, she still plans to travel to Paris later Thursday to meet up with boyfriend Tony Parker, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame