Eva Longoria Injured on "Desperate Housewives" Set
Bad news, Eva Longoria injured on the set of the ABC dramedy "Desperate Housewives". The actress "slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," publicist Liza Anderson explained. "She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised".
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a 'Housewives' set. Back in August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
However, Longoria will not require any time off for the injury and "expects to return to work as scheduled". Greater than that, she still plans to travel to Paris later Thursday to meet up with boyfriend Tony Parker, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.
More Eva Longoria News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says