Eva Longoria Injured on "Desperate Housewives" Set
Bad news, Eva Longoria injured on the set of the ABC dramedy "Desperate Housewives". The actress "slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," publicist Liza Anderson explained. "She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised".
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a 'Housewives' set. Back in August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
However, Longoria will not require any time off for the injury and "expects to return to work as scheduled". Greater than that, she still plans to travel to Paris later Thursday to meet up with boyfriend Tony Parker, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.
More Eva Longoria News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby