Eva Longoria Injured on "Desperate Housewives" Set
Bad news, Eva Longoria injured on the set of the ABC dramedy "Desperate Housewives". The actress "slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer," publicist Liza Anderson explained. "She was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank for X-rays. Nothing is broken, but her ribs are very bruised".
It was not the first time Longoria needed to be taken to the hospital from a 'Housewives' set. Back in August 2005 she was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
However, Longoria will not require any time off for the injury and "expects to return to work as scheduled". Greater than that, she still plans to travel to Paris later Thursday to meet up with boyfriend Tony Parker, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation