David Hasselhoff Launches Clothing Line
David Hasselhoff has become the latest actor joining numbers of celebrities invading the world of fashion.
The hunk has ventured into fashion business, launching his own clothing line, dubbed "Malibu Dave".
"It's just going to be supercool, laid back surfing gear. Everywhere I go, there are all these guys, like 400 guys, wearing the 'Don't Hassel The Hoff' shirt", Hasselhoff said of his new project.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story