David Hasselhoff Launches Clothing Line
David Hasselhoff has become the latest actor joining numbers of celebrities invading the world of fashion.
The hunk has ventured into fashion business, launching his own clothing line, dubbed "Malibu Dave".
"It's just going to be supercool, laid back surfing gear. Everywhere I go, there are all these guys, like 400 guys, wearing the 'Don't Hassel The Hoff' shirt", Hasselhoff said of his new project.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville