David Hasselhoff Launches Clothing Line
David Hasselhoff has become the latest actor joining numbers of celebrities invading the world of fashion.
The hunk has ventured into fashion business, launching his own clothing line, dubbed "Malibu Dave".
"It's just going to be supercool, laid back surfing gear. Everywhere I go, there are all these guys, like 400 guys, wearing the 'Don't Hassel The Hoff' shirt", Hasselhoff said of his new project.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli