Baby No. 1 for Maggie Gyllenhaal and Fiance Peter Sarsgaard
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, who made her name in the 2002 movie "Secretary", has given birth to her first child with actor fiance Peter Sarsgaard.
"Mom, dad and baby are healthy and happy", Gyllenhaal's rep, Amanda Silverman confirms. This is the first child for either Gyllenhaal or Sarsgaard.
The baby, a daughter named Ramona, was born Tuesday afternoon October 3rd in a New York City hospital. Details of the pregnancy and the baby's vital statistics are being kept under wrap.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...