Baby No. 1 for Maggie Gyllenhaal and Fiance Peter Sarsgaard
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, who made her name in the 2002 movie "Secretary", has given birth to her first child with actor fiance Peter Sarsgaard.
"Mom, dad and baby are healthy and happy", Gyllenhaal's rep, Amanda Silverman confirms. This is the first child for either Gyllenhaal or Sarsgaard.
The baby, a daughter named Ramona, was born Tuesday afternoon October 3rd in a New York City hospital. Details of the pregnancy and the baby's vital statistics are being kept under wrap.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'