Baby No. 1 for Maggie Gyllenhaal and Fiance Peter Sarsgaard
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, who made her name in the 2002 movie "Secretary", has given birth to her first child with actor fiance Peter Sarsgaard.
"Mom, dad and baby are healthy and happy", Gyllenhaal's rep, Amanda Silverman confirms. This is the first child for either Gyllenhaal or Sarsgaard.
The baby, a daughter named Ramona, was born Tuesday afternoon October 3rd in a New York City hospital. Details of the pregnancy and the baby's vital statistics are being kept under wrap.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'