Baby No. 1 for Maggie Gyllenhaal and Fiance Peter Sarsgaard
Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, who made her name in the 2002 movie "Secretary", has given birth to her first child with actor fiance Peter Sarsgaard.
"Mom, dad and baby are healthy and happy", Gyllenhaal's rep, Amanda Silverman confirms. This is the first child for either Gyllenhaal or Sarsgaard.
The baby, a daughter named Ramona, was born Tuesday afternoon October 3rd in a New York City hospital. Details of the pregnancy and the baby's vital statistics are being kept under wrap.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'