Film Movement Encircles "Simple Curve"
Film Movement gets a real deal for sure. The company has successfully secured the rights to distribute "A Simple Curve", an acclaimed Canadian family drama which has been nominated for DGC Team Award in Outstanding Feature Film category by Directors Guild of Canada this year.
Pic is both written and directed by Aubrey Nealon who previously carried out the same duty in his 1998 work of "House Arrest" and 2003's "Abe Manhood." Meanwhile, cast includes Kris Lemche, Michael Hogan, Matt Craven, Sarah Lind, and Ben Cotton.
As for the story, the movie concerns about a twenty-something guy named Caleb, played by Lemche, who has different view from his father in developing their small carpentry shop. The tension between them reaches a boiling point when Caleb's longtime buddy Matthew returns to the town to open an upscale fishing lodge.
A film distributor of independent and foreign films, Film Movement was established in 2003 and so far has released films from 24 countries, notably those of "Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity" starring Sandra Oh and "The Party's Over" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3