Film Movement Encircles "Simple Curve"
Film Movement gets a real deal for sure. The company has successfully secured the rights to distribute "A Simple Curve", an acclaimed Canadian family drama which has been nominated for DGC Team Award in Outstanding Feature Film category by Directors Guild of Canada this year.
Pic is both written and directed by Aubrey Nealon who previously carried out the same duty in his 1998 work of "House Arrest" and 2003's "Abe Manhood." Meanwhile, cast includes Kris Lemche, Michael Hogan, Matt Craven, Sarah Lind, and Ben Cotton.
As for the story, the movie concerns about a twenty-something guy named Caleb, played by Lemche, who has different view from his father in developing their small carpentry shop. The tension between them reaches a boiling point when Caleb's longtime buddy Matthew returns to the town to open an upscale fishing lodge.
A film distributor of independent and foreign films, Film Movement was established in 2003 and so far has released films from 24 countries, notably those of "Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity" starring Sandra Oh and "The Party's Over" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby