Film Movement Encircles "Simple Curve"
Film Movement gets a real deal for sure. The company has successfully secured the rights to distribute "A Simple Curve", an acclaimed Canadian family drama which has been nominated for DGC Team Award in Outstanding Feature Film category by Directors Guild of Canada this year.
Pic is both written and directed by Aubrey Nealon who previously carried out the same duty in his 1998 work of "House Arrest" and 2003's "Abe Manhood." Meanwhile, cast includes Kris Lemche, Michael Hogan, Matt Craven, Sarah Lind, and Ben Cotton.
As for the story, the movie concerns about a twenty-something guy named Caleb, played by Lemche, who has different view from his father in developing their small carpentry shop. The tension between them reaches a boiling point when Caleb's longtime buddy Matthew returns to the town to open an upscale fishing lodge.
A film distributor of independent and foreign films, Film Movement was established in 2003 and so far has released films from 24 countries, notably those of "Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity" starring Sandra Oh and "The Party's Over" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos