Sold Out, Cher's Items
The auction of Cher's items went more than success. The singer and actress held an auction at the Beverly Hilton with hopes to raise an amount of $1 million for charity.
Hundreds of personal items belonging to Cher came under the hammer during the auction, kicked off Tuesday October 3rd. The many items included her high school yearbook, various wigs, jewelry, furniture, sketches of her many costumes, plus a pair of fur boots which belonged to ex-husband Sonny Bono.
Some gowns of fashion designer Bob Mackie reportedly sold for more than their estimated $6,000. Greater than that, Cher's 2005 Bentley with less than 5,000 miles, was successfully sold for $170,000.
It is said that a portion of the proceeds will go towards The Cher Charitable Foundation, which aids organizations like The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and The Children's Craniofacial Association.
More Cher News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto