Sold Out, Cher's Items
The auction of Cher's items went more than success. The singer and actress held an auction at the Beverly Hilton with hopes to raise an amount of $1 million for charity.
Hundreds of personal items belonging to Cher came under the hammer during the auction, kicked off Tuesday October 3rd. The many items included her high school yearbook, various wigs, jewelry, furniture, sketches of her many costumes, plus a pair of fur boots which belonged to ex-husband Sonny Bono.
Some gowns of fashion designer Bob Mackie reportedly sold for more than their estimated $6,000. Greater than that, Cher's 2005 Bentley with less than 5,000 miles, was successfully sold for $170,000.
It is said that a portion of the proceeds will go towards The Cher Charitable Foundation, which aids organizations like The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and The Children's Craniofacial Association.
More Cher News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video