Sold Out, Cher's Items
The auction of Cher's items went more than success. The singer and actress held an auction at the Beverly Hilton with hopes to raise an amount of $1 million for charity.
Hundreds of personal items belonging to Cher came under the hammer during the auction, kicked off Tuesday October 3rd. The many items included her high school yearbook, various wigs, jewelry, furniture, sketches of her many costumes, plus a pair of fur boots which belonged to ex-husband Sonny Bono.
Some gowns of fashion designer Bob Mackie reportedly sold for more than their estimated $6,000. Greater than that, Cher's 2005 Bentley with less than 5,000 miles, was successfully sold for $170,000.
It is said that a portion of the proceeds will go towards The Cher Charitable Foundation, which aids organizations like The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and The Children's Craniofacial Association.
More Cher News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs