Sold Out, Cher's Items
The auction of Cher's items went more than success. The singer and actress held an auction at the Beverly Hilton with hopes to raise an amount of $1 million for charity.
Hundreds of personal items belonging to Cher came under the hammer during the auction, kicked off Tuesday October 3rd. The many items included her high school yearbook, various wigs, jewelry, furniture, sketches of her many costumes, plus a pair of fur boots which belonged to ex-husband Sonny Bono.
Some gowns of fashion designer Bob Mackie reportedly sold for more than their estimated $6,000. Greater than that, Cher's 2005 Bentley with less than 5,000 miles, was successfully sold for $170,000.
It is said that a portion of the proceeds will go towards The Cher Charitable Foundation, which aids organizations like The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and The Children's Craniofacial Association.
More Cher News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard