Anna Nicole Smith Denies Marriage Report
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling, yet Anna Nicole Smith says she's not married. The busty blonde, on the other hand, insisted those wedding reports, claiming she's married to her attorney-lover Howard K. Stern in the Bahamas, as "false".
Smith said she and Stern simply participated in an officiated "commitment ceremony" aboard a luxury yacht in the Bahamas. The event reportedly took place while the body of Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, lies in a funeral home, awaiting burial nearly three weeks after he died.
In other Smith news, it is reported that her ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, filed suit Monday October 2nd against the former Playboy Playmate, demanding that she return to California with newborn daughter Dannie Lynn Hope in tow so that the baby can undergo a paternity test.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular