Anna Nicole Smith Denies Marriage Report
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling, yet Anna Nicole Smith says she's not married. The busty blonde, on the other hand, insisted those wedding reports, claiming she's married to her attorney-lover Howard K. Stern in the Bahamas, as "false".
Smith said she and Stern simply participated in an officiated "commitment ceremony" aboard a luxury yacht in the Bahamas. The event reportedly took place while the body of Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, lies in a funeral home, awaiting burial nearly three weeks after he died.
In other Smith news, it is reported that her ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, filed suit Monday October 2nd against the former Playboy Playmate, demanding that she return to California with newborn daughter Dannie Lynn Hope in tow so that the baby can undergo a paternity test.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'