Anna Nicole Smith Denies Marriage Report
Whispers of wedding talk have been swirling, yet Anna Nicole Smith says she's not married. The busty blonde, on the other hand, insisted those wedding reports, claiming she's married to her attorney-lover Howard K. Stern in the Bahamas, as "false".
Smith said she and Stern simply participated in an officiated "commitment ceremony" aboard a luxury yacht in the Bahamas. The event reportedly took place while the body of Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, lies in a funeral home, awaiting burial nearly three weeks after he died.
In other Smith news, it is reported that her ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, filed suit Monday October 2nd against the former Playboy Playmate, demanding that she return to California with newborn daughter Dannie Lynn Hope in tow so that the baby can undergo a paternity test.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt