Revision on the U.S. Pop Album Charts for the Week Ended September 24th
Nielsen SoundScan has just released a revision on its data concerning report sales on the US pop album charts for the week ended Sunday Sept 24. The company's previous data, released Wednesday Sept 27th, is said to contain what it called as "anomalies," because an unidentified retailer was unable to report sales for the period.
And this just in, the latest 10 figure on the album charts. No. 1 is still Justin Timberlake with his second solo effort "FutureSex/LoveSounds" sold 228,000 units last week, up from the 217,000 originally reported. On the 2nd rank is Clay Aiken's "A Thousand Different Ways", taking in 211,000 units, up from 205,000. Stacy Ferguson's "The Dutchess" opens at No. 3 with 158,000 copies.
Kenny Chesney secures the 4th position with his set "Live Those Songs Again" sold 146,000 copies, one place ahead of John Mayer's "Continuum" at No. 5 with 134,000 units. Beyonce Knowles "B'Day" slips three from top to No. 6 in its third week on the charts with 93,000. Diana Krall's "From This Moment On" debuts at No. 7 with 85,000.
Rounding out the Top 10 is Lupe Fiasco's "Food and Liquor" at No. 8 with 81,000 copies, Chingy's "Hoodstar" at the 9th position, and Oklahoma hard rock act Hinder's "Extreme Behavior" at No. 10.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic