Diane Kruger Travels East to "Bosnia"
German-born actress Diane Kruger is adding up one more acting stint to her resume. The "Troy" star has given positive sign to take part in comic adventure flick of "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the beauty herself confirmed the inclusion upon presenting "Copying Beethoven" with its director Agnieszka Holland in San Sebastian.
Joining Richard Gere and Terrence Howard in the cast, Kruger is billed to portray a Bosnian woman named Marjana while Gere and Howard will play a journalist and a cameraman, respectively. Lineup also consists of Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ivanir, plus Goran Kostic. Richard Shepard has been appointed to both direct and write the script.
A former model, Kruger first made her foray into the big screen through "The Piano Player" (2002) which was also starred by Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert. She next is set to reprise her role as Abigail Chase in "National Treasure 2" opposite Nicolas Cage.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics