Diane Kruger Travels East to "Bosnia"
German-born actress Diane Kruger is adding up one more acting stint to her resume. The "Troy" star has given positive sign to take part in comic adventure flick of "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the beauty herself confirmed the inclusion upon presenting "Copying Beethoven" with its director Agnieszka Holland in San Sebastian.
Joining Richard Gere and Terrence Howard in the cast, Kruger is billed to portray a Bosnian woman named Marjana while Gere and Howard will play a journalist and a cameraman, respectively. Lineup also consists of Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ivanir, plus Goran Kostic. Richard Shepard has been appointed to both direct and write the script.
A former model, Kruger first made her foray into the big screen through "The Piano Player" (2002) which was also starred by Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert. She next is set to reprise her role as Abigail Chase in "National Treasure 2" opposite Nicolas Cage.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show