Diane Kruger Travels East to "Bosnia"
German-born actress Diane Kruger is adding up one more acting stint to her resume. The "Troy" star has given positive sign to take part in comic adventure flick of "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the beauty herself confirmed the inclusion upon presenting "Copying Beethoven" with its director Agnieszka Holland in San Sebastian.
Joining Richard Gere and Terrence Howard in the cast, Kruger is billed to portray a Bosnian woman named Marjana while Gere and Howard will play a journalist and a cameraman, respectively. Lineup also consists of Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ivanir, plus Goran Kostic. Richard Shepard has been appointed to both direct and write the script.
A former model, Kruger first made her foray into the big screen through "The Piano Player" (2002) which was also starred by Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert. She next is set to reprise her role as Abigail Chase in "National Treasure 2" opposite Nicolas Cage.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal