Diane Kruger Travels East to "Bosnia"
German-born actress Diane Kruger is adding up one more acting stint to her resume. The "Troy" star has given positive sign to take part in comic adventure flick of "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the beauty herself confirmed the inclusion upon presenting "Copying Beethoven" with its director Agnieszka Holland in San Sebastian.
Joining Richard Gere and Terrence Howard in the cast, Kruger is billed to portray a Bosnian woman named Marjana while Gere and Howard will play a journalist and a cameraman, respectively. Lineup also consists of Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ivanir, plus Goran Kostic. Richard Shepard has been appointed to both direct and write the script.
A former model, Kruger first made her foray into the big screen through "The Piano Player" (2002) which was also starred by Dennis Hopper and Christopher Lambert. She next is set to reprise her role as Abigail Chase in "National Treasure 2" opposite Nicolas Cage.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'