David Strathairn Enters "Spiderwick" to Face "Ultimatum"
The few next years sure will be such a busy period for David Strathairn. Recently reported to topline dramatic feature "Hereafter", the Oscar-nominated actor has eagerly signed on to star in not one, but two other film projects namely "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
A joint production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the former one places Strathairn alongside Freddie Highmore under the direction of "Just Like Heaven" helmer Mark Waters. Meanwhile, the latter, which is a Universal production, will se him playing the leader of a secret operation which hunts the title character played by Matt Damon.
Also a prolific stage performer, Strathairn has acted in more than 70 screen features since he started his career in the '80s. Some of his recent credits include "Twisted", "Good Night And Good Luck", "Heavens Fall", and "The Notorious Bettie Page."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny