David Strathairn Enters "Spiderwick" to Face "Ultimatum"
The few next years sure will be such a busy period for David Strathairn. Recently reported to topline dramatic feature "Hereafter", the Oscar-nominated actor has eagerly signed on to star in not one, but two other film projects namely "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
A joint production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the former one places Strathairn alongside Freddie Highmore under the direction of "Just Like Heaven" helmer Mark Waters. Meanwhile, the latter, which is a Universal production, will se him playing the leader of a secret operation which hunts the title character played by Matt Damon.
Also a prolific stage performer, Strathairn has acted in more than 70 screen features since he started his career in the '80s. Some of his recent credits include "Twisted", "Good Night And Good Luck", "Heavens Fall", and "The Notorious Bettie Page."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage