David Strathairn Enters "Spiderwick" to Face "Ultimatum"
The few next years sure will be such a busy period for David Strathairn. Recently reported to topline dramatic feature "Hereafter", the Oscar-nominated actor has eagerly signed on to star in not one, but two other film projects namely "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
A joint production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the former one places Strathairn alongside Freddie Highmore under the direction of "Just Like Heaven" helmer Mark Waters. Meanwhile, the latter, which is a Universal production, will se him playing the leader of a secret operation which hunts the title character played by Matt Damon.
Also a prolific stage performer, Strathairn has acted in more than 70 screen features since he started his career in the '80s. Some of his recent credits include "Twisted", "Good Night And Good Luck", "Heavens Fall", and "The Notorious Bettie Page."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed