David Strathairn Enters "Spiderwick" to Face "Ultimatum"
The few next years sure will be such a busy period for David Strathairn. Recently reported to topline dramatic feature "Hereafter", the Oscar-nominated actor has eagerly signed on to star in not one, but two other film projects namely "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
A joint production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the former one places Strathairn alongside Freddie Highmore under the direction of "Just Like Heaven" helmer Mark Waters. Meanwhile, the latter, which is a Universal production, will se him playing the leader of a secret operation which hunts the title character played by Matt Damon.
Also a prolific stage performer, Strathairn has acted in more than 70 screen features since he started his career in the '80s. Some of his recent credits include "Twisted", "Good Night And Good Luck", "Heavens Fall", and "The Notorious Bettie Page."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free