David Strathairn Enters "Spiderwick" to Face "Ultimatum"
The few next years sure will be such a busy period for David Strathairn. Recently reported to topline dramatic feature "Hereafter", the Oscar-nominated actor has eagerly signed on to star in not one, but two other film projects namely "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
A joint production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures, the former one places Strathairn alongside Freddie Highmore under the direction of "Just Like Heaven" helmer Mark Waters. Meanwhile, the latter, which is a Universal production, will se him playing the leader of a secret operation which hunts the title character played by Matt Damon.
Also a prolific stage performer, Strathairn has acted in more than 70 screen features since he started his career in the '80s. Some of his recent credits include "Twisted", "Good Night And Good Luck", "Heavens Fall", and "The Notorious Bettie Page."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs