Teddy Geiger Tops Seventeen Magazine's Hot List
Here comes a new Hollywood starlet. People, please welcome Teddy Geiger. The newbie is still raw, but not with that of his future career. In addition to his many projects in entertainment industry, the guy has topped Seventeen magazine's hot list.
The eighteen-year-old songwriter is No. 1 on the magazine's list of "The 17 Hottest Guys In America", an attainment that lands him on the cover of Seventeen magazine's November "sexy" issue, making him the first guy to grace the cover since Justin Timberlake did in 2002.
In an interview with the magazine, Teddy spills a bit on his personal sides. He says "I was terrified of girls until sophomore year of high school", while also admitting "There were times I'd get so nervous I couldn't make it through a song. I'd make a mistake or talk too fast."
The special edition of the magazine will hit newsstand Tuesday October 3rd. In other Teddy news, he will have a re-packaged edition of his debut album "Underage Thinking" released October 10th via Columbia Records.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert