Teddy Geiger Tops Seventeen Magazine's Hot List
Here comes a new Hollywood starlet. People, please welcome Teddy Geiger. The newbie is still raw, but not with that of his future career. In addition to his many projects in entertainment industry, the guy has topped Seventeen magazine's hot list.
The eighteen-year-old songwriter is No. 1 on the magazine's list of "The 17 Hottest Guys In America", an attainment that lands him on the cover of Seventeen magazine's November "sexy" issue, making him the first guy to grace the cover since Justin Timberlake did in 2002.
In an interview with the magazine, Teddy spills a bit on his personal sides. He says "I was terrified of girls until sophomore year of high school", while also admitting "There were times I'd get so nervous I couldn't make it through a song. I'd make a mistake or talk too fast."
The special edition of the magazine will hit newsstand Tuesday October 3rd. In other Teddy news, he will have a re-packaged edition of his debut album "Underage Thinking" released October 10th via Columbia Records.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective