Teddy Geiger Tops Seventeen Magazine's Hot List
Here comes a new Hollywood starlet. People, please welcome Teddy Geiger. The newbie is still raw, but not with that of his future career. In addition to his many projects in entertainment industry, the guy has topped Seventeen magazine's hot list.
The eighteen-year-old songwriter is No. 1 on the magazine's list of "The 17 Hottest Guys In America", an attainment that lands him on the cover of Seventeen magazine's November "sexy" issue, making him the first guy to grace the cover since Justin Timberlake did in 2002.
In an interview with the magazine, Teddy spills a bit on his personal sides. He says "I was terrified of girls until sophomore year of high school", while also admitting "There were times I'd get so nervous I couldn't make it through a song. I'd make a mistake or talk too fast."
The special edition of the magazine will hit newsstand Tuesday October 3rd. In other Teddy news, he will have a re-packaged edition of his debut album "Underage Thinking" released October 10th via Columbia Records.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!