Teddy Geiger Tops Seventeen Magazine's Hot List
Here comes a new Hollywood starlet. People, please welcome Teddy Geiger. The newbie is still raw, but not with that of his future career. In addition to his many projects in entertainment industry, the guy has topped Seventeen magazine's hot list.
The eighteen-year-old songwriter is No. 1 on the magazine's list of "The 17 Hottest Guys In America", an attainment that lands him on the cover of Seventeen magazine's November "sexy" issue, making him the first guy to grace the cover since Justin Timberlake did in 2002.
In an interview with the magazine, Teddy spills a bit on his personal sides. He says "I was terrified of girls until sophomore year of high school", while also admitting "There were times I'd get so nervous I couldn't make it through a song. I'd make a mistake or talk too fast."
The special edition of the magazine will hit newsstand Tuesday October 3rd. In other Teddy news, he will have a re-packaged edition of his debut album "Underage Thinking" released October 10th via Columbia Records.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala