Teddy Geiger Tops Seventeen Magazine's Hot List
Here comes a new Hollywood starlet. People, please welcome Teddy Geiger. The newbie is still raw, but not with that of his future career. In addition to his many projects in entertainment industry, the guy has topped Seventeen magazine's hot list.
The eighteen-year-old songwriter is No. 1 on the magazine's list of "The 17 Hottest Guys In America", an attainment that lands him on the cover of Seventeen magazine's November "sexy" issue, making him the first guy to grace the cover since Justin Timberlake did in 2002.
In an interview with the magazine, Teddy spills a bit on his personal sides. He says "I was terrified of girls until sophomore year of high school", while also admitting "There were times I'd get so nervous I couldn't make it through a song. I'd make a mistake or talk too fast."
The special edition of the magazine will hit newsstand Tuesday October 3rd. In other Teddy news, he will have a re-packaged edition of his debut album "Underage Thinking" released October 10th via Columbia Records.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'