Esquire Crowned Scarlett Johansson "Sexiest Woman Alive"
Her physical beauty has been admired by many, not only male but female as well. More than just a beautiful face, Scarlett Johansson also possesses such a curvy body that many women in the universe dream off.
All those qualities indeed lead the editors at Esquire to crown her the "Sexiest Woman Alive". That's worth somehow judging from Scarlett's poses on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue.
The Hollywood beauty is photographed sporting a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress for the cover, while is featured in sexy black lingerie inside the magazine, on newsstands Oct. 18.
In her interview with Esquire, Johansson makes it known that she wants people to see her for more than just her curves. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics