Esquire Crowned Scarlett Johansson "Sexiest Woman Alive"
Her physical beauty has been admired by many, not only male but female as well. More than just a beautiful face, Scarlett Johansson also possesses such a curvy body that many women in the universe dream off.
All those qualities indeed lead the editors at Esquire to crown her the "Sexiest Woman Alive". That's worth somehow judging from Scarlett's poses on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue.
The Hollywood beauty is photographed sporting a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress for the cover, while is featured in sexy black lingerie inside the magazine, on newsstands Oct. 18.
In her interview with Esquire, Johansson makes it known that she wants people to see her for more than just her curves. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy