Esquire Crowned Scarlett Johansson "Sexiest Woman Alive"
Her physical beauty has been admired by many, not only male but female as well. More than just a beautiful face, Scarlett Johansson also possesses such a curvy body that many women in the universe dream off.
All those qualities indeed lead the editors at Esquire to crown her the "Sexiest Woman Alive". That's worth somehow judging from Scarlett's poses on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue.
The Hollywood beauty is photographed sporting a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress for the cover, while is featured in sexy black lingerie inside the magazine, on newsstands Oct. 18.
In her interview with Esquire, Johansson makes it known that she wants people to see her for more than just her curves. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!