Esquire Crowned Scarlett Johansson "Sexiest Woman Alive"
Her physical beauty has been admired by many, not only male but female as well. More than just a beautiful face, Scarlett Johansson also possesses such a curvy body that many women in the universe dream off.
All those qualities indeed lead the editors at Esquire to crown her the "Sexiest Woman Alive". That's worth somehow judging from Scarlett's poses on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue.
The Hollywood beauty is photographed sporting a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress for the cover, while is featured in sexy black lingerie inside the magazine, on newsstands Oct. 18.
In her interview with Esquire, Johansson makes it known that she wants people to see her for more than just her curves. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle