Esquire Crowned Scarlett Johansson "Sexiest Woman Alive"
Her physical beauty has been admired by many, not only male but female as well. More than just a beautiful face, Scarlett Johansson also possesses such a curvy body that many women in the universe dream off.
All those qualities indeed lead the editors at Esquire to crown her the "Sexiest Woman Alive". That's worth somehow judging from Scarlett's poses on the cover and inside pages of the magazine's November issue.
The Hollywood beauty is photographed sporting a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress for the cover, while is featured in sexy black lingerie inside the magazine, on newsstands Oct. 18.
In her interview with Esquire, Johansson makes it known that she wants people to see her for more than just her curves. "What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder?" she asks.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance