Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Call It Quit?
Rumor has it, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker call it quit. A source close to the couple tells People that the "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs point guard have split up.
"They did break up. It's amicable," the source told the publication. "They are talking and trying to figure the best course of action for their future. They are trying to work things out. It's distance and demanding careers and not living in same city. It didn't happen yesterday. It's been going on for a while."
Elsewhere, a representative for Longoria, Liza Anderson, issued a statement Friday September 29th, saying "Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers." Despite all the publication, a source close to Parker however insisted the breakup rumors as not true.
Breakup or not breakup, you decide.
More Eva Longoria News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers