Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Call It Quit?
Rumor has it, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker call it quit. A source close to the couple tells People that the "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs point guard have split up.
"They did break up. It's amicable," the source told the publication. "They are talking and trying to figure the best course of action for their future. They are trying to work things out. It's distance and demanding careers and not living in same city. It didn't happen yesterday. It's been going on for a while."
Elsewhere, a representative for Longoria, Liza Anderson, issued a statement Friday September 29th, saying "Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers." Despite all the publication, a source close to Parker however insisted the breakup rumors as not true.
Breakup or not breakup, you decide.
More Eva Longoria News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture