Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Call It Quit?
Rumor has it, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker call it quit. A source close to the couple tells People that the "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs point guard have split up.
"They did break up. It's amicable," the source told the publication. "They are talking and trying to figure the best course of action for their future. They are trying to work things out. It's distance and demanding careers and not living in same city. It didn't happen yesterday. It's been going on for a while."
Elsewhere, a representative for Longoria, Liza Anderson, issued a statement Friday September 29th, saying "Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers." Despite all the publication, a source close to Parker however insisted the breakup rumors as not true.
Breakup or not breakup, you decide.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing