Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Call It Quit?
Rumor has it, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker call it quit. A source close to the couple tells People that the "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs point guard have split up.
"They did break up. It's amicable," the source told the publication. "They are talking and trying to figure the best course of action for their future. They are trying to work things out. It's distance and demanding careers and not living in same city. It didn't happen yesterday. It's been going on for a while."
Elsewhere, a representative for Longoria, Liza Anderson, issued a statement Friday September 29th, saying "Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers." Despite all the publication, a source close to Parker however insisted the breakup rumors as not true.
Breakup or not breakup, you decide.
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic