Eva Longoria and Tony Parker Call It Quit?
Rumor has it, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker call it quit. A source close to the couple tells People that the "Desperate Housewives" actress and the San Antonio Spurs point guard have split up.
"They did break up. It's amicable," the source told the publication. "They are talking and trying to figure the best course of action for their future. They are trying to work things out. It's distance and demanding careers and not living in same city. It didn't happen yesterday. It's been going on for a while."
Elsewhere, a representative for Longoria, Liza Anderson, issued a statement Friday September 29th, saying "Eva and Tony are going through a very difficult time right now, just like any other couple with extremely demanding careers." Despite all the publication, a source close to Parker however insisted the breakup rumors as not true.
Breakup or not breakup, you decide.
More Eva Longoria News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors