Dimension Gets "Naughty"
Making another deal, Dimension Films has acquired rights to a stop-motion animated Christmas holiday feature film from Seth Green's production company Stoopid Monkey entitled "Naughty or Nice", Variety has reported.
Described as a family-friendly holiday film, the project will be directed by Green himself alongside Matthew Senreich who has already been tapped to pen the script with comic book writer Geoff Johns. The threesome will also serve as producers with Green providing the voice of at least one of the main characters.
In addition, Dimension is also set to develop an untitled live-action comedy project from Stoopid Monkey. Details of the film are being kept under wraps, but it is confirmed that it will be written by Tom Root, the co-head writer/co-producer/director of "Robot Chicken" which Stoopid Monkey is best known for.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?