Dimension Gets "Naughty"
Making another deal, Dimension Films has acquired rights to a stop-motion animated Christmas holiday feature film from Seth Green's production company Stoopid Monkey entitled "Naughty or Nice", Variety has reported.
Described as a family-friendly holiday film, the project will be directed by Green himself alongside Matthew Senreich who has already been tapped to pen the script with comic book writer Geoff Johns. The threesome will also serve as producers with Green providing the voice of at least one of the main characters.
In addition, Dimension is also set to develop an untitled live-action comedy project from Stoopid Monkey. Details of the film are being kept under wraps, but it is confirmed that it will be written by Tom Root, the co-head writer/co-producer/director of "Robot Chicken" which Stoopid Monkey is best known for.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order