Dimension Gets "Naughty"
Making another deal, Dimension Films has acquired rights to a stop-motion animated Christmas holiday feature film from Seth Green's production company Stoopid Monkey entitled "Naughty or Nice", Variety has reported.
Described as a family-friendly holiday film, the project will be directed by Green himself alongside Matthew Senreich who has already been tapped to pen the script with comic book writer Geoff Johns. The threesome will also serve as producers with Green providing the voice of at least one of the main characters.
In addition, Dimension is also set to develop an untitled live-action comedy project from Stoopid Monkey. Details of the film are being kept under wraps, but it is confirmed that it will be written by Tom Root, the co-head writer/co-producer/director of "Robot Chicken" which Stoopid Monkey is best known for.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer