Dimension Gets "Naughty"
Making another deal, Dimension Films has acquired rights to a stop-motion animated Christmas holiday feature film from Seth Green's production company Stoopid Monkey entitled "Naughty or Nice", Variety has reported.
Described as a family-friendly holiday film, the project will be directed by Green himself alongside Matthew Senreich who has already been tapped to pen the script with comic book writer Geoff Johns. The threesome will also serve as producers with Green providing the voice of at least one of the main characters.
In addition, Dimension is also set to develop an untitled live-action comedy project from Stoopid Monkey. Details of the film are being kept under wraps, but it is confirmed that it will be written by Tom Root, the co-head writer/co-producer/director of "Robot Chicken" which Stoopid Monkey is best known for.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer