Dimension Gets "Naughty"
Making another deal, Dimension Films has acquired rights to a stop-motion animated Christmas holiday feature film from Seth Green's production company Stoopid Monkey entitled "Naughty or Nice", Variety has reported.
Described as a family-friendly holiday film, the project will be directed by Green himself alongside Matthew Senreich who has already been tapped to pen the script with comic book writer Geoff Johns. The threesome will also serve as producers with Green providing the voice of at least one of the main characters.
In addition, Dimension is also set to develop an untitled live-action comedy project from Stoopid Monkey. Details of the film are being kept under wraps, but it is confirmed that it will be written by Tom Root, the co-head writer/co-producer/director of "Robot Chicken" which Stoopid Monkey is best known for.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?