Britney Spears to Debut the First Photos of Second Son in People
This just in. Britney Spears is in negotiation to publish the first photos of second son, Sutton Spears, in People. The superstar reportedly is still negotiating a lucrative deal for the exclusive rights to the first photos of Sutton.
In the meantime, rumors are swirling that OK! magazine has also tried to buy the rights of the photos for $2 million. However, Spears turned it down and instead stick it with People which also snapped her first son, Sean Preston, and her wedding to husband Kevin Federline.
As there has yet any official statement concerning that matter, you better stay tuned.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'