Britney Spears to Debut the First Photos of Second Son in People
This just in. Britney Spears is in negotiation to publish the first photos of second son, Sutton Spears, in People. The superstar reportedly is still negotiating a lucrative deal for the exclusive rights to the first photos of Sutton.
In the meantime, rumors are swirling that OK! magazine has also tried to buy the rights of the photos for $2 million. However, Spears turned it down and instead stick it with People which also snapped her first son, Sean Preston, and her wedding to husband Kevin Federline.
As there has yet any official statement concerning that matter, you better stay tuned.
More Britney Spears News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert