Britney Spears to Debut the First Photos of Second Son in People
This just in. Britney Spears is in negotiation to publish the first photos of second son, Sutton Spears, in People. The superstar reportedly is still negotiating a lucrative deal for the exclusive rights to the first photos of Sutton.
In the meantime, rumors are swirling that OK! magazine has also tried to buy the rights of the photos for $2 million. However, Spears turned it down and instead stick it with People which also snapped her first son, Sean Preston, and her wedding to husband Kevin Federline.
As there has yet any official statement concerning that matter, you better stay tuned.
More Britney Spears News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'