Britney Spears to Debut the First Photos of Second Son in People
This just in. Britney Spears is in negotiation to publish the first photos of second son, Sutton Spears, in People. The superstar reportedly is still negotiating a lucrative deal for the exclusive rights to the first photos of Sutton.
In the meantime, rumors are swirling that OK! magazine has also tried to buy the rights of the photos for $2 million. However, Spears turned it down and instead stick it with People which also snapped her first son, Sean Preston, and her wedding to husband Kevin Federline.
As there has yet any official statement concerning that matter, you better stay tuned.
More Britney Spears News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism