Britney Spears to Debut the First Photos of Second Son in People
This just in. Britney Spears is in negotiation to publish the first photos of second son, Sutton Spears, in People. The superstar reportedly is still negotiating a lucrative deal for the exclusive rights to the first photos of Sutton.
In the meantime, rumors are swirling that OK! magazine has also tried to buy the rights of the photos for $2 million. However, Spears turned it down and instead stick it with People which also snapped her first son, Sean Preston, and her wedding to husband Kevin Federline.
As there has yet any official statement concerning that matter, you better stay tuned.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns