James Marsters Is in "Love"
Landing one more big-screen stint after taking part in thriller flick "Shadow Puppets" , TV star James Marsters has eagerly enlisted himself in dramatic feature of "P.S., I Love You" following the recent inclusion of Lisa Kudrow and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Being the latest talent to join in, Marsters will be billed as the best friend of the late husband of the film's main character, Holly Kennedy, played by Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank. Richard LaGravenese is in charge to direct with Steven Rogers writing the script and Wendy Finerman serving as producer.
A production of Alcon Entertainment, "Love" is based on Cecelia Ahern's best-selling novel of the same title which centers on a young widow who discovers that her late husband has left her a package of letters. All of them turn out to unexpectedly send her on a series of adventures as each of the letter contains a specific task she is supposed to do that helps her move on to a new life.
Marsters, best known for his role as Spike in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", first built his path in acting field through stage productions before venturing into small screen by early 1990s. His past TV credits include appearances in "Angel", "Millennium", and "Smallville."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson