James Marsters Is in "Love"
Landing one more big-screen stint after taking part in thriller flick "Shadow Puppets" , TV star James Marsters has eagerly enlisted himself in dramatic feature of "P.S., I Love You" following the recent inclusion of Lisa Kudrow and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Being the latest talent to join in, Marsters will be billed as the best friend of the late husband of the film's main character, Holly Kennedy, played by Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank. Richard LaGravenese is in charge to direct with Steven Rogers writing the script and Wendy Finerman serving as producer.
A production of Alcon Entertainment, "Love" is based on Cecelia Ahern's best-selling novel of the same title which centers on a young widow who discovers that her late husband has left her a package of letters. All of them turn out to unexpectedly send her on a series of adventures as each of the letter contains a specific task she is supposed to do that helps her move on to a new life.
Marsters, best known for his role as Spike in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", first built his path in acting field through stage productions before venturing into small screen by early 1990s. His past TV credits include appearances in "Angel", "Millennium", and "Smallville."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'