Fox Wanders Through "Rotten School"
Fans of R.L. Stine must be delighted over this news. Variety has learned that 20th Century Fox has satisfyingly gained film rights to make "The Rotten School", a big-screen version of Stine children's book series of the same title.
Written as comedies for kids, the "Rotten" series follows the zany boarding school adventures of Bernie Bridges as he generates scheme against his teachers and rival students. The first book, "The Big Blueberry Barf-Off!", was released last year under HarperCollins Publishers and Parachute Publishing.
As for the film project, any information about either cast or crew has not yet been revealed other than the acquisition, so keep sticking to this site for further tidbits about the picture then.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts