Fox Wanders Through "Rotten School"
Fans of R.L. Stine must be delighted over this news. Variety has learned that 20th Century Fox has satisfyingly gained film rights to make "The Rotten School", a big-screen version of Stine children's book series of the same title.
Written as comedies for kids, the "Rotten" series follows the zany boarding school adventures of Bernie Bridges as he generates scheme against his teachers and rival students. The first book, "The Big Blueberry Barf-Off!", was released last year under HarperCollins Publishers and Parachute Publishing.
As for the film project, any information about either cast or crew has not yet been revealed other than the acquisition, so keep sticking to this site for further tidbits about the picture then.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing