Fox Wanders Through "Rotten School"
Fans of R.L. Stine must be delighted over this news. Variety has learned that 20th Century Fox has satisfyingly gained film rights to make "The Rotten School", a big-screen version of Stine children's book series of the same title.
Written as comedies for kids, the "Rotten" series follows the zany boarding school adventures of Bernie Bridges as he generates scheme against his teachers and rival students. The first book, "The Big Blueberry Barf-Off!", was released last year under HarperCollins Publishers and Parachute Publishing.
As for the film project, any information about either cast or crew has not yet been revealed other than the acquisition, so keep sticking to this site for further tidbits about the picture then.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!