Fox Wanders Through "Rotten School"
Fans of R.L. Stine must be delighted over this news. Variety has learned that 20th Century Fox has satisfyingly gained film rights to make "The Rotten School", a big-screen version of Stine children's book series of the same title.
Written as comedies for kids, the "Rotten" series follows the zany boarding school adventures of Bernie Bridges as he generates scheme against his teachers and rival students. The first book, "The Big Blueberry Barf-Off!", was released last year under HarperCollins Publishers and Parachute Publishing.
As for the film project, any information about either cast or crew has not yet been revealed other than the acquisition, so keep sticking to this site for further tidbits about the picture then.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story