Fox Wanders Through "Rotten School"
Fans of R.L. Stine must be delighted over this news. Variety has learned that 20th Century Fox has satisfyingly gained film rights to make "The Rotten School", a big-screen version of Stine children's book series of the same title.
Written as comedies for kids, the "Rotten" series follows the zany boarding school adventures of Bernie Bridges as he generates scheme against his teachers and rival students. The first book, "The Big Blueberry Barf-Off!", was released last year under HarperCollins Publishers and Parachute Publishing.
As for the film project, any information about either cast or crew has not yet been revealed other than the acquisition, so keep sticking to this site for further tidbits about the picture then.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd