T-Mobile Drops Catherine Zeta-Jones
Hollywood screen beauty Catherine Zeta-Jones has been dropped as the face of communications giant T-Mobile in the US.
The actress has been appearing in TV and print adverts for the mobile phone company in America since 2003, and has earned millions from the deal.
As to why she's been dropped by T-Mobile, the Wall Street Journal said that the communications giant wants to pursue a more "man on the street" style of advertising when it launches a new series of internet phone products aimed at luring customers away from other wireless and landline companies.
T-Mobile spokesman Peter Dobrow says, "When Catherine Zeta-Jones agreed to be our spokesperson four years ago, we could never have imagined the cache appeal she would have brought to T-Mobile. Her style, credibility and integrity have been a tremendous benefit for our company and our brand. We could not have asked for a better partner in launching T-Mobile than Catherine Zeta-Jones."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce