Wes Craven Ready to Hatch New Horror Flick
Wes Craven is back to his field of expertise. The Cleveland-born filmmaker has just landed deal with Rogue Pictures to both write and direct a new horror picture for the company, Variety has reported.
Eyeing to start production by next spring, Craven has eagerly revealed a bit tidbit about the untitled project. "It is rooted in the supernatural with a 16-year old central character, but it's more 'Sixth Sense' than a slasher film," so he said.
Last noticed directing "Red Eye" for DreamWorks SKG, Craven has also been reported to have successfully established Midnight Pictures, a Rogue-based company that is intended to be the home for horror films with budgets under $15 million. The first production under its banner will be the remake feature "The Last House on the Left" which was bought last month by Rogue co-presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer