Wes Craven Ready to Hatch New Horror Flick
Wes Craven is back to his field of expertise. The Cleveland-born filmmaker has just landed deal with Rogue Pictures to both write and direct a new horror picture for the company, Variety has reported.
Eyeing to start production by next spring, Craven has eagerly revealed a bit tidbit about the untitled project. "It is rooted in the supernatural with a 16-year old central character, but it's more 'Sixth Sense' than a slasher film," so he said.
Last noticed directing "Red Eye" for DreamWorks SKG, Craven has also been reported to have successfully established Midnight Pictures, a Rogue-based company that is intended to be the home for horror films with budgets under $15 million. The first production under its banner will be the remake feature "The Last House on the Left" which was bought last month by Rogue co-presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding