Three More Recruited for "Homeland Security"
At last it is official. Ending speculations on Meg Ryan's involvement in "Homeland Security", Variety has confirmed that the "You've Got Mail" star is finally positive to replace Annette Bening in the rom-com feature. Along with the actress, Colin Hanks and Selma Blair have also been added to the cast list, joining Antonio Banderas to make a stellar line-up for sure.
An indie feature budgeted at around $25 million, the project follows an uptight young federal agent as he spies on his sexually liberated mother and her new lover after FBI links him to an international art theft ring. Filming is set to begin on October 2 this year in Shreveport, Louisiana with George Gallo at helm.
Ryan, known for her performance in "When Harry Met Sally", is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Omar Epps in Paramount's "Against the Ropes" while Hanks in Peter Jackson's "King Kong" alongside Jack Black, Naomi Watts, and Adrien Brody.
As for Blair, the beauty recently was reported to reprise her role as Liz Sherman in "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" together with the original cast which includes Ron Perlman, Rupert Evans, and Doug Jones who all will still come under direction of Guillermo del Toro.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special