Three More Recruited for "Homeland Security"
At last it is official. Ending speculations on Meg Ryan's involvement in "Homeland Security", Variety has confirmed that the "You've Got Mail" star is finally positive to replace Annette Bening in the rom-com feature. Along with the actress, Colin Hanks and Selma Blair have also been added to the cast list, joining Antonio Banderas to make a stellar line-up for sure.
An indie feature budgeted at around $25 million, the project follows an uptight young federal agent as he spies on his sexually liberated mother and her new lover after FBI links him to an international art theft ring. Filming is set to begin on October 2 this year in Shreveport, Louisiana with George Gallo at helm.
Ryan, known for her performance in "When Harry Met Sally", is last seen on the big screen playing opposite Omar Epps in Paramount's "Against the Ropes" while Hanks in Peter Jackson's "King Kong" alongside Jack Black, Naomi Watts, and Adrien Brody.
As for Blair, the beauty recently was reported to reprise her role as Liz Sherman in "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" together with the original cast which includes Ron Perlman, Rupert Evans, and Doug Jones who all will still come under direction of Guillermo del Toro.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked