Terrell Owens Claims Reports on Suicide Attempt Are Absurd
Rumors are swirling on Terrell Owens, the Dallas Cowboys receiver, trying to kill himself. The athlete was hospitalized Tuesday night September 26th after he had an allergic reaction to a mixture of medication for a broken ring finger and supplements he takes daily.
It is said that Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication and even told his friend "that he was depressed." However, the NFL star and his publicist, Kim Etheredge, denied the reports during an afternoon news conference in Irving, Texas, saying "There was no suicide attempt".
"Rumors of me taking 35 pills are absurd", Owens added. "I took some extra pills with my supplement. The list is too long to tell you everything I take." During the same time, he additionally also denied a statement said he was depressed. "No, I'm not depressed by any means. I'm very happy to be here. I'm here to help the team get on a roll."
And subsequent to the incident, Owens said to feel "very capable of going and playing Sunday."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'