Terrell Owens Claims Reports on Suicide Attempt Are Absurd
Rumors are swirling on Terrell Owens, the Dallas Cowboys receiver, trying to kill himself. The athlete was hospitalized Tuesday night September 26th after he had an allergic reaction to a mixture of medication for a broken ring finger and supplements he takes daily.
It is said that Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication and even told his friend "that he was depressed." However, the NFL star and his publicist, Kim Etheredge, denied the reports during an afternoon news conference in Irving, Texas, saying "There was no suicide attempt".
"Rumors of me taking 35 pills are absurd", Owens added. "I took some extra pills with my supplement. The list is too long to tell you everything I take." During the same time, he additionally also denied a statement said he was depressed. "No, I'm not depressed by any means. I'm very happy to be here. I'm here to help the team get on a roll."
And subsequent to the incident, Owens said to feel "very capable of going and playing Sunday."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck