Terrell Owens Claims Reports on Suicide Attempt Are Absurd
Rumors are swirling on Terrell Owens, the Dallas Cowboys receiver, trying to kill himself. The athlete was hospitalized Tuesday night September 26th after he had an allergic reaction to a mixture of medication for a broken ring finger and supplements he takes daily.
It is said that Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication and even told his friend "that he was depressed." However, the NFL star and his publicist, Kim Etheredge, denied the reports during an afternoon news conference in Irving, Texas, saying "There was no suicide attempt".
"Rumors of me taking 35 pills are absurd", Owens added. "I took some extra pills with my supplement. The list is too long to tell you everything I take." During the same time, he additionally also denied a statement said he was depressed. "No, I'm not depressed by any means. I'm very happy to be here. I'm here to help the team get on a roll."
And subsequent to the incident, Owens said to feel "very capable of going and playing Sunday."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image