Terrell Owens Claims Reports on Suicide Attempt Are Absurd
Rumors are swirling on Terrell Owens, the Dallas Cowboys receiver, trying to kill himself. The athlete was hospitalized Tuesday night September 26th after he had an allergic reaction to a mixture of medication for a broken ring finger and supplements he takes daily.
It is said that Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication and even told his friend "that he was depressed." However, the NFL star and his publicist, Kim Etheredge, denied the reports during an afternoon news conference in Irving, Texas, saying "There was no suicide attempt".
"Rumors of me taking 35 pills are absurd", Owens added. "I took some extra pills with my supplement. The list is too long to tell you everything I take." During the same time, he additionally also denied a statement said he was depressed. "No, I'm not depressed by any means. I'm very happy to be here. I'm here to help the team get on a roll."
And subsequent to the incident, Owens said to feel "very capable of going and playing Sunday."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?