Dimension Infiltrates "O.C.T."
Comic adaptation apparently is still an interesting subject to deal with, at least for Dimension Films. Variety has revealed that the studio is intending to make one, titled "O.C.T.: Occult Crimes Taskforce", after its successful attempt to secure the movie rights of the graphic novel.
Following the acquisition, the company is set to develop the project as a starring vehicle for New York-born actress Rosario Dawson. The beauty, who will also serve as one of the producers, previously co-created the comic alongside David Atchison with Tony Shasteen working on the illustration.
"O.C.T." presents the story of a Gotham police detective enlisted in a covert squad that uses black arts and mystical weaponry to hunt down and kill soul-sucking ghouls after stumbling upon a gruesome and bizarre crime scene.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked