Dimension Infiltrates "O.C.T."
Comic adaptation apparently is still an interesting subject to deal with, at least for Dimension Films. Variety has revealed that the studio is intending to make one, titled "O.C.T.: Occult Crimes Taskforce", after its successful attempt to secure the movie rights of the graphic novel.
Following the acquisition, the company is set to develop the project as a starring vehicle for New York-born actress Rosario Dawson. The beauty, who will also serve as one of the producers, previously co-created the comic alongside David Atchison with Tony Shasteen working on the illustration.
"O.C.T." presents the story of a Gotham police detective enlisted in a covert squad that uses black arts and mystical weaponry to hunt down and kill soul-sucking ghouls after stumbling upon a gruesome and bizarre crime scene.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson