Dimension Infiltrates "O.C.T."
Comic adaptation apparently is still an interesting subject to deal with, at least for Dimension Films. Variety has revealed that the studio is intending to make one, titled "O.C.T.: Occult Crimes Taskforce", after its successful attempt to secure the movie rights of the graphic novel.
Following the acquisition, the company is set to develop the project as a starring vehicle for New York-born actress Rosario Dawson. The beauty, who will also serve as one of the producers, previously co-created the comic alongside David Atchison with Tony Shasteen working on the illustration.
"O.C.T." presents the story of a Gotham police detective enlisted in a covert squad that uses black arts and mystical weaponry to hunt down and kill soul-sucking ghouls after stumbling upon a gruesome and bizarre crime scene.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary