Dimension Infiltrates "O.C.T."
Comic adaptation apparently is still an interesting subject to deal with, at least for Dimension Films. Variety has revealed that the studio is intending to make one, titled "O.C.T.: Occult Crimes Taskforce", after its successful attempt to secure the movie rights of the graphic novel.
Following the acquisition, the company is set to develop the project as a starring vehicle for New York-born actress Rosario Dawson. The beauty, who will also serve as one of the producers, previously co-created the comic alongside David Atchison with Tony Shasteen working on the illustration.
"O.C.T." presents the story of a Gotham police detective enlisted in a covert squad that uses black arts and mystical weaponry to hunt down and kill soul-sucking ghouls after stumbling upon a gruesome and bizarre crime scene.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters