Dimension Infiltrates "O.C.T."
Comic adaptation apparently is still an interesting subject to deal with, at least for Dimension Films. Variety has revealed that the studio is intending to make one, titled "O.C.T.: Occult Crimes Taskforce", after its successful attempt to secure the movie rights of the graphic novel.
Following the acquisition, the company is set to develop the project as a starring vehicle for New York-born actress Rosario Dawson. The beauty, who will also serve as one of the producers, previously co-created the comic alongside David Atchison with Tony Shasteen working on the illustration.
"O.C.T." presents the story of a Gotham police detective enlisted in a covert squad that uses black arts and mystical weaponry to hunt down and kill soul-sucking ghouls after stumbling upon a gruesome and bizarre crime scene.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival