New Line Goes Smooth with "Mild Things"
Currently busy in developing its high-profile picture of "The Golden Compass", New Line Cinema delightfully has acquired another potential project to be developed under its banner. Variety reported that the company has purchased comedy spec "Mild Things" from scripting duo Michael Colton and John Aboud.
Following this, New Line has already collaborated with Paul Young and Peter Principato at their Principato-Young to set up the picture. So far, no cast and director have been attached yet, but the film's story is said to take a look on tame married couple who conclude to have a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have a baby.
Colton and Aboud previously have teamed up in penning script for Canadian cartoon show "The Wrong Coast." The duo has also been attached to work on the screenplay of Ivan Reitman's "Over My Dead Body" for The Montecito Picture Company.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs