New Line Goes Smooth with "Mild Things"
Currently busy in developing its high-profile picture of "The Golden Compass", New Line Cinema delightfully has acquired another potential project to be developed under its banner. Variety reported that the company has purchased comedy spec "Mild Things" from scripting duo Michael Colton and John Aboud.
Following this, New Line has already collaborated with Paul Young and Peter Principato at their Principato-Young to set up the picture. So far, no cast and director have been attached yet, but the film's story is said to take a look on tame married couple who conclude to have a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have a baby.
Colton and Aboud previously have teamed up in penning script for Canadian cartoon show "The Wrong Coast." The duo has also been attached to work on the screenplay of Ivan Reitman's "Over My Dead Body" for The Montecito Picture Company.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show