New Line Goes Smooth with "Mild Things"
Currently busy in developing its high-profile picture of "The Golden Compass", New Line Cinema delightfully has acquired another potential project to be developed under its banner. Variety reported that the company has purchased comedy spec "Mild Things" from scripting duo Michael Colton and John Aboud.
Following this, New Line has already collaborated with Paul Young and Peter Principato at their Principato-Young to set up the picture. So far, no cast and director have been attached yet, but the film's story is said to take a look on tame married couple who conclude to have a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have a baby.
Colton and Aboud previously have teamed up in penning script for Canadian cartoon show "The Wrong Coast." The duo has also been attached to work on the screenplay of Ivan Reitman's "Over My Dead Body" for The Montecito Picture Company.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame