New Line Goes Smooth with "Mild Things"
Currently busy in developing its high-profile picture of "The Golden Compass", New Line Cinema delightfully has acquired another potential project to be developed under its banner. Variety reported that the company has purchased comedy spec "Mild Things" from scripting duo Michael Colton and John Aboud.
Following this, New Line has already collaborated with Paul Young and Peter Principato at their Principato-Young to set up the picture. So far, no cast and director have been attached yet, but the film's story is said to take a look on tame married couple who conclude to have a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have a baby.
Colton and Aboud previously have teamed up in penning script for Canadian cartoon show "The Wrong Coast." The duo has also been attached to work on the screenplay of Ivan Reitman's "Over My Dead Body" for The Montecito Picture Company.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen