New Line Goes Smooth with "Mild Things"
Currently busy in developing its high-profile picture of "The Golden Compass", New Line Cinema delightfully has acquired another potential project to be developed under its banner. Variety reported that the company has purchased comedy spec "Mild Things" from scripting duo Michael Colton and John Aboud.
Following this, New Line has already collaborated with Paul Young and Peter Principato at their Principato-Young to set up the picture. So far, no cast and director have been attached yet, but the film's story is said to take a look on tame married couple who conclude to have a "baby bender" and spend a few months partying like rock stars before fixing their mind to have a baby.
Colton and Aboud previously have teamed up in penning script for Canadian cartoon show "The Wrong Coast." The duo has also been attached to work on the screenplay of Ivan Reitman's "Over My Dead Body" for The Montecito Picture Company.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'